Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#487199 - 02/11/09 10:40 PM Adultry
missrandomness1 Offline
recently joined

I need help/advice. I had an affair about a year ago, but decided to tell my spouse about it all. We are now trying to work through the issues of all the hurt I have caused, and I take full blame. I am concerned that we will not be able to make it, and if we can't....will the fact that I committed adultery hinder me getting custody of my children? I am a stay at home mom and student, so I am afraid the fact that I don't work AND the fact I committed adultery will be 2 strikes against me. I don't want my marriage to end, but I want to be prepared in case it does. I feel horribly for what I have done and I regret it everyday. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. MR

#487200 - 03/26/09 03:13 PM Re: Adultry [Re: missrandomness1]
neici Offline
recently joined

i am going through the exact thing you are, but i went back to my husband for the wrong reason. i went back because i was broke and about to lose my apartment not for love. now i am stuck with a man i really dont want to be with and i feel he is hanging the fact that i left him over my head. i really want to leave but the finances are not right and he threatens to take my twins from me.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: