Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#605219 - 02/01/10 02:32 PM I don't want a divorce but husband does.....
MrsM Offline

recently joined

My husband sent me an email almost 2 weeks ago telling me he still loves me but doesn't want to be married to me anymore. I do not want a divorce, we have been married almost 22 years, our children are grown. Last year I had cancer with treatments and not even 10 months after all we went thru he makes this statement in my email...he won't even talk to me about this. What can I do? Looking over reasons for divorce in SC he has no grounds for a divorce. Please help, I love my husband but I am so emotional and stressed out I don't know what I have to do or what I can do to save my marriage! I can't work either due to some lingering problems from my cancer treatments and I have nothing! PLEASE PLEASE someone help me! Thanks & God Bless!

#605220 - 09/27/10 01:53 PM Re: I don't want a divorce but husband does..... [Re: MrsM]
connie60 Offline

Has your husband abandoned you? You are still married to him, you have every right to any money, checking accounts, charge cards, ECT: You can even open charge cards in his name, as he is your spouse, and put his address on them so he can pay the bills.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: