Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#609710 - 02/15/10 05:42 AM PAS in Neb.- Parenting "Interference"
JadedMom Offline

recently joined

Does anyone have any experience with this in the Ne. courts?
Looking to modify a temp. order for more parenting time- ex has refused to attend mediation. Was not ordered by court, only recommended before hearing any more on this issue.
Please feel free to comment, or send me PM on this issue. Any response would be appreciated. Thank you.

#609711 - 02/18/10 05:51 PM Re: PAS in Neb.- Parenting "Interference" [Re: JadedMom]
cpnebraska Offline
addict

I don't have any experience in this but wanted you to know that someone read it.

#609712 - 04/16/10 01:49 AM Re: PAS in Neb.- Parenting "Interference" [Re: cpnebraska]
JadedMom Offline

recently joined

Thanks. Still hoping to hear from anyone who may have some insight on this subject. Mediation is done-(unsuccessfully) ended up being court ordered before judge would hear anything further. Waiting to return to court to get issues resolved.

#609713 - 04/16/10 09:56 PM Re: PAS in Neb.- Parenting "Interference" [Re: JadedMom]
caspercraze Offline

recently joined

check out these websites: [censored]://[censored].supremecourt.ne.gov/mediation/pdf/Parenting_Act_Brochure_2008[02-21-08%20c].pdf
and
[censored]://[censored].supremecourt.ne.gov/mediation/pdf/NE_Parenting_Act_with_2008_Amendments.pdf

#609714 - 04/17/10 01:03 AM Re: PAS in Neb.- Parenting "Interference" [Re: caspercraze]
JadedMom Offline

recently joined

Thanks- it's a bit difficult to understand, but I'll read through it and try to make sense of it. OP has interfered w/ my parenting time (documented thoroughly) and I see there's provisions for just that in the parenting act. Thanks for sending me the link.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: