Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#619362 - 03/20/10 05:55 PM Tired of Living Alone in CT...
Kris10Kinn Offline

recently joined

Loc: Connecticut, USA
I've been divorced for nearly 4 years now. I am a 44 yo female professional who lives a relatively quiet and serene life. I have a good life, but I'm really tired of living alone. I have a young medium sized dog, and while is adorable and lovely, it's not the same. So I'm now looking for a [b]roommate[/b].

I have a lovely furnished townhouse with 2 BR, 1.5 baths, basement, patio, pool, laundry and assigned parking. Would love to share my home with someone recently divorced - whether male or female - who might find themselves alone and unsure what comes next and who might not have living arrangements established or much furniture.

Candidates would need their own bedroom furniture and to submit references, employment verification and background check. I also prefer someone without children or pets - there really would no room for kids to stay over. No smokers please.

Rent is $950 per month. Includes utilities, internet, cable TV and use of all common spaces and phone (landline).

My place is in Bloomfield, near the West Hartford town line in Connecticut. The grounds are beautifully maintained, as is the pool. I keep my place very clean and love to cook.

This could be a great opportunity to make a new friend and find a comfortable place to hang your hat. Attached are a few photos.

Attachments
643109-IMG_0682a.JPG (199 downloads)

Edited by Kris10Kinn (03/20/10 06:04 PM)

#619363 - 10/13/10 02:48 AM Re: Tired of Living Alone in CT... [Re: Kris10Kinn]
wildflower11 Offline

recently joined

That's kind of a lot : / but good luck finding someone.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: