Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#640636 - 06/12/10 12:15 AM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: applejuice]
1004SRS Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Do not move out. Do not let her and her bf move-in. This is your family home for you and your children. SHe's welcome to be part of the family, but not with a boyfriend.

You are not the one who broke the marital vows. She did. She has a boyfriend. "Do you Apple Juice take the Ms. Applejuice" is the phrase. Not Ms. AppleJuice and her boyfriend til death do you part.

You have every right to kick her boyfriend out of your house. It is your house, too.

What kind of example is she setting for your children?

If she chooses to leave with her boyfriend, then she has made her decision.

I actually left my XH. Left him the house.

#640637 - 06/12/10 03:46 PM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: applejuice]
Annie7676 Offline
old hand

Loc: NY
She brings the boyfriend to your marital home at 3AM, and a boyfriend who has been under drug charges???? And you let this man around your kids? and let them sleep there????

this sounds nuts to me. I know you love her and do not want your marriage to end but this sounds awful.

She cheats on you, with someone on drugs, they both stay at her parents, a physical fight ensues, and probably your child that was with her saw it or heard it..and then they come to your house and you are worried about making them (your wife and her BF) homeless???

Do you think for one moment they are thinking about how you feel? do you think they would care if you were homeless?

My best advice to you is see a lawyer, get your legal rights down and walk away from this woman. Let her go sow her oats with this BF.

You deserve better than this, it hurts now but it will get better.

I have no idea why we hang onto to people who have made it abundantly clear they no longer love us, respect us or even care about out....Love? Thats not love...

Remember you deserve better than this....you need a partner who loves you, and commits to you...not one that cheats and runs around.

good luck you are going to need it

#640638 - 06/14/10 03:44 PM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: Annie7676]
applejuice Offline

recently joined

Thank you for your replies:

Here is a little comic relief for you;

I attempted to do something this weekend to...well...manipulate the situation. I befriended her boyfriend for the weekend and we went out Friday night. He had her debit card and I had my cash. I got him drunk and we "decided" to go to the strip club (I dont frequent these places). While there my plan seemed to be working awesome. He started racking up charges on the card for tabletop dances, lap dances, private dances, etc. I sat there and marveled over my accomplishment. After we left the sleazy-club we went home where I was told he lied to her about going to the club. I told my wife first thing in the morning to make him seem like a liar. SUCCESS! She later went to the store and her card was declined due to recent activity. SUCCCESS! She got curious and I told her what happened. The dances, phone numbers, buying drinks, etc. SUCCESS! Also told her about the stripper that actually called him the next morning. SUCCESS! She said he was getting a bus ticket home and was upset with me too. COLATORAL DAMAGE...but SUCCESS!

She was mad. But when it was all said done she said he has one more chance. WHAT!?!? And that I was in just as much trouble as he was.

From there she actually spilled her guts about how I was always gone and she just wanted someone who was there for her. We both cried...blah blah; had a good talk.

But in hindsight, she is now mad at me for going to the strip club and I made a neutral relationship between her BF and I a potentially hostile one.

I thought not being passive would be better but I should have kept my hand out of it. He would have f***ed up by himself.

Damnit...

#640639 - 06/16/10 03:31 PM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: applejuice]
applejuice Offline

recently joined

I am at it again...

This time with a question. Please help me with some answers. Should I follow through or stay out of it?

He has a warrant out for his arrest in Michigan, we are in Tennessee. Do I report him and get him hauled off?

What about my wife's reaction to this?

What to do?

HELP!

(Sorry in a rush)

#640640 - 06/16/10 03:44 PM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: applejuice]
Avaya Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Arkansas
If I knew ANYONE who has a warrant out for their arrest, I'd report their whereabouts if I knew where they were.

1) If you report his whereabouts, don't tell your wife that you reported the information, play dumb. And remember that reporting him doesn't = 'having him hauled off'. You cannot control what they do with the information once you give it to them, and

2) If you don't report him, he will be spending time with your children. Do you want that?

#640641 - 06/16/10 04:24 PM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: Avaya]
applejuice Offline

recently joined

Oh, I planned on playing dumb. But the issue is that I WANT him hauled off. Now if they wont come here then maybe I can talk him into going for a "ride" with me. I dont know but I really hope this doesnt fold like my last plan.

#640642 - 06/17/10 12:29 AM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: applejuice]
BeachBabeRN Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: VA for 21 years, NC forever!
AJ, you need to STOP. NOW.

What is this doing to you? It's tearing you up -- revenge is NEVER the answer. If you want to report his whereabouts on the warrant, then go ahed, do it.

Be prepared though that unless it's an extraditable offense, they're going to do nothing.

Your planning will eventually come to naught -- but you won't believe me until it happens.

#640643 - 06/17/10 02:41 PM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: BeachBabeRN]
applejuice Offline

recently joined

It is driving me insane is what it is doing. With no exaggeration, I cannot stop thinking about it, even after 4-5 months.

I saw my councilor yesterday. She thinks I have severe depression and I dont disagree.

I just know that I am getting very angry now.

#640644 - 06/18/10 12:18 AM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: applejuice]
1004SRS Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Angry is a good point to get to, actually. Now, you have to move past that and make a tough decision.

Do you really want to stay married to this woman or not? If not, hire an attorney and start the process. Remember to keep your kids and the family house - no matter what. Your kids deserve a stable home and at least one stable parent.

If you have depression, then seek treatment asap.

#640645 - 06/18/10 05:09 PM Re: Cheating Wife + Two Kids [Re: applejuice]
1004SRS Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

If she wants to be with him, then she will be with him. It sounds like she has already moved on honestly.

You need to buck up and stay strong for your kids. Think about what they have witnessed over the past few months.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: