Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#658061 - 08/20/10 08:16 PM The VAWA-pretend-to-love-me... That was her choice
alrietto Offline

journeyman

The VAWA-pretend-to-love-me-until-I-marry-her-and-then-falsely-accuse-me-immigration-fraud – That was her choice. Not mine.

When I met Martha she made me think she was a domestic violence victim. I wanted to help. She pretended to have a charming personality. She pretended to love me. She pretended to want to be my wife. She did that for three (3) whole years.

I thought she was an honest woman who needed help. I was made to believe that she loved me and that would be a good wife.

But Martha chose to be a con-artist, a parasite and a prostitute.

That was her choice. Not mine.

When Martha begged me to marry her, when she said she needed to be legal in this country as well as her sons I thought she was an honest woman who is trying to start a new life after a disappointing first marriage.

But Martha chose to trick me into marrying her just so that she could falsely accuse me and move to a VAWA shelter. Martha chose to be a criminal and commit perjury in court.

It was her who chose to lie on her petition for a Temporary Protective Order. It was her who chose to lie in court and commit perjury. As a result of her lies the court dismissed her petition, granted me a divorce that was worded like an annulment, and gave me an order that she lost her right to her belongings that she had left in my house.

I chose to see an honest woman, a woman that strives for love, family and friendship.

But Martha chose deception, prostitution, fraud, perjury, theft and burglary.

Martha chose to be a low-life criminal and a parasite.

-----

Ref.: Martha Laura Granados DOB 11/14/1966 bellia66 Martha Granados

#658062 - 08/20/10 10:08 PM Re: The VAWA-pretend-to-love-me... That was her choice [Re: alrietto]
d2njti Offline

When I met Martha, I deluded myself into believing that she really loved me and wanted to live as husband and wife. That was my choice. I chose to ignore her needy and manipulative behaviors preferring to see an honest woman who could fill my desires. I could have paid for a prostitute, but I chose to accept Martha with her baggage, and then look the other way from her immigration fraud. When Martha’s illegal activities were exposed in court, I accepted the dispensation granted me, but I refuse to accept any responsibility for my contribution, and I may not learn anything from this unfortunate experience. That is my choice, not hers.

#658063 - 08/21/10 03:06 AM Re: The VAWA-pretend-to-love-me... That was her choice [Re: d2njti]
alrietto Offline

journeyman

Thanks d2njti. Great answer!!! Good Point!!!

Here is what I did learn:

1. NEVER marry a foreign person who may want a green Card. Especially you guys - NEVER marry a foreign woman. DON'T EVER bring her to this country on a fiancé visa.

2. If there is no other way and you are willing to take the substantial risk VAWA imposes, make sure there is a Pre-Nupt that is so strong that you can remove your foreign spouse from your place of residence immediately when trouble start. If such a Pre-Nupt is not possible, DON'T marry her/him.

3. Make sure that she/he would suffer a substantial loss if they start trouble. If you are willing to take the substantial risk VAWA imposes and marry her anyway, make her give you something valuable, money, real-estate, bonds, stock... that you would return over a few years. Make her pay for your vehicles and register them in your name. Make her pay for the right you are giving her to falsely accuse you for the Green Card. It is up to you to determine how much it is worth to you.

4. Make police reports about her/him. No matter what she/he does or doesn't do, go to the police station and make complaints about her/him. She doesn't have to know about it. Tell them she/he is mentally ill, abusive, parasite, depressed, lazy - anything you can think of. Keep copy of these reports with you so that you can show them to the police when trouble starts.

5. Continuously think about the worst possible thing she/he can do and what you can do to prevent it and defend yourself from it. Be proactive. Create a situation where if she/he starts trouble she/he will hurt herself/himself much more than they will hurt you.

6. Just as soon as you see a change in behvior, attitude, expression, as soon as some strange things begin to occur, immidiately remove her/him from you residence. If that is not possible, remove yourself and start legal procedings to remove her/him from you residence.

7. Remeber that even though you love her/him and even when she/he says that she/he loves you, she/he may be lying, deceiving and prostituting themselves to you for the sole purpose of getting a Green Card. Don't forget for a minute about the very big chance that she/he is willing to cause you a great deal of damage in order to achieve their own selfish goal.

Good luck to you with your next relationship with an immigrant.

- Al

#658064 - 08/23/10 06:35 PM Re: The VAWA-pretend-to-love-me... That was her choice [Re: alrietto]
d2njti Offline

There's a lot of truth and good advise in your seven points Al. Best of luck to you from here.

#658065 - 09/19/10 11:11 PM Re: The VAWA-pretend-to-love-me... That was her choice [Re: d2njti]
alrietto Offline

journeyman

Why is what these women do so wrong, appalling and nauseating? When I say "these women" I mean each and every woman who is involved in these organizations, in formulating and supporting VAWA, in instructing women on how to make these false accusations and on how to manipulate and abuse an innocent American citizen, the police, the courts, the American support system and the American immigration system, and of course the women who deliberately plan on prostituting themselves and deceiving an American citizen in order to deceitfully make him sign the marriage so that they can falsely accuse him and file a VAWA self-petition.

There is a distinct difference between wrong and right, and just because something is not punishable by law (the false accusations of domestic violence with the intention of fabricating evidence for a VAWA self-petition and abuse the American support system) does not make it right. Specifically, making false accusations of domestic violence in order to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition is one of the most despicable acts a human being can do.

...So to clarify:

To want to help an immigrant woman who is in difficulties is right
To offer an immigrant woman my house when she has no other place to stay is right
To help an immigrant woman with food, transport, money, medical issues, surgeries... is right
To agree to marry an immigrant woman after living together with her for 3 whole years is right

To plan on doing whatever it takes, including lying, deceiving and prostituting herself in order to get an American citizen to sign a marriage is wrong
To act, pretend to love him, to lie and say that she wants to be his wife, to abuse his time and manipulate his emotions is wrong
To instigate violence, to provoke, to destroy his home and reputation is wrong
To lie to the police, to make false police reports, to try to get the innocent American citizen arrested in an attempt to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition is wrong
To contact a VAWA shelter and to lie in order for the VAWA shelter to help her fabricate more evidence for the VAWA self-petition it wrong
To lie on a petition for a Temporary Protective Order and to sign a false TPO petition is wrong.
To lie to the TPO office at the court-house in order for them to help her get the TPO is wrong
To go in front of the judge, to swear to say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and then to commit perjury and falsely accuse the very same person who helped her out of love and compassion is wrong
To commit perjury in the TPO hearing when her "husband" is present is wrong.
To abuse the American support system by pretending to be a domestic violence victim is wrong
To break in to and burglarize the house of the very same person who helped her out of love and compassion is wrong
To formulate a law that creates an incentive for immigrant women to prostitute themselves, to lie, deceive and do whatever it takes so that an American citizen would agree to marry them is wrong
To formulate a law that creates an incentive for women to falsely accuse their "husbands" is wrong
To instruct women on how to falsely accuse their "husbands" is wrong
To help and instruct women on how to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition is wrong
To instruct women on how to abuse the American support system is wrong

... I can go on and on...

I don't think I could have been any clearer with the lists above.

Have you noticed how long the "wrongs" list is?

Martha, the Mexican immigrant women that I was helping out of my good heart and naivety - did all that.
If only we could enlighten the people of the illegitimacy and unconstitutionality of VAWA, then its fall will be inevitable!!!

- Al

#658066 - 08/17/15 11:50 AM Re: The VAWA-pretend-to-love-me... That was her choice [Re: alrietto]
zliu Offline

recently joined

please help me, my wife can't even speak English, can't understand English, someone took her into this divorce over a incidence that she started and court dropped criminal charges.I'm so naive to trust her that she said she still in love with me. Help me! I need your advice on DV-120

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: