Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#664556 - 09/16/10 04:14 PM I am falsely accusing you... VAWA self petition.
alrietto Offline

journeyman

When I filed for divorce (and as you remember she and her sons lived in my house for three years and I took care of them and their medical issues... multiple surgeries and much more while she, Martha was a true parasite using and abusing me and at the same time planning to falsely accuse me... yes, that was her plan from before we even met) and to my surprise she immediately was looking for a VAWA shelter, and one VAWA shelter accepted her, and a couple of weeks later she made the false accusation in court, she made a petition for a TPO that was dismissed very quickly by the judge, and everybody that I talked to was telling me the same thing:

Multiple lawyers: She is falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

Priests and pastors: She is falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

Her sister: She is falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

Her brother-in-law: She is falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

Her first husband (the guy who really beat her): She is falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

Immigrant women and men (illegal): She is falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

USCIS (when I did the info-pass): She is falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

Martha herself (after the VAWA shelter had accepted her): I am falsely accusing you in order to have proof for a VAWA self-petition

You see, everybody knows what's going on. Everybody knows that these women get themselves into sham marriages and at the same time plan on falsely accusing the poor innocent American citizen husband who had married them for love and an honest intention to sponsor them for a Green Card, and is being re-paid with false accusation and his life being destroyed.

So, what do you call a person that pretends to be nice, pretends to love some-one and at the same time plans on hurting that person?

-----

Ref: Martha Laura Granados bellia66 Martha Granados DOB 11/14/1966

#664557 - 09/17/10 03:51 PM Re: I am falsely accusing you... VAWA self petition. [Re: alrietto]
alrietto Offline

journeyman

If the immigrant women is here legally for some reason (employment, refugee...) then, if she marries an American citizen and the marriage goes bad then she stays. If on the other hand she marries an American citizen for the sole purpose of getting a Green Card, as it happened in my case, and then she immediately starts provoking and instigating incidents... and I, by the way was completely shocked by her behavior and I thought she was suffering from a temporary insanity because I knew we needed a stable marriage for the interview with USCIS... obviously now I know she always had her plan to do the false accusations and the VAWA self-petition...

...If on the other hand she marries an American citizen for the sole purpose of getting a Green Card, as it happened in my case, and then the marriage goes bad... and as in my case instead of trying to improve things she, on purpose, with a plan in mind destroys any chance of reconciliation... well in that case she has no right to stay in this country and USCIS should deport her.

...If on the other hand she marries an American citizen for the sole purpose of getting a Green Card, as it happened in my case, and then the marriage goes bad... and the American citizen husband realizes that she had married him for immigration only and petitions the divorce, as it happened in my case... well in that case she has no right to stay in this country and USCIS should deport her.

If only we could enlighten the people of the illegitimacy of VAWA, then its fall will be inevitable!!!

- Al

-----

#664558 - 10/21/10 06:07 PM Re: I am falsely accusing you... VAWA self petition. [Re: alrietto]
alrietto Offline

journeyman

Understanding that she is very, very sick was key in my recovery. But then there was another part: The part where she had used and abused me for three years and that it was all a part of her diabolic psychopathic plan to pretend to love me, to prostitute herself to me until I would agree to marry her, and as soon as I married her to falsely accuse me. How do you get over something like that?

Even though Psychopaths are very sick individuals, usually when they hurt other people they go to jail. In this case, because of the misandristic radical feminists in the US (and Britain) there is a law (VAWA) that supports these psychopathic women in their false accusations and even rewards them using the US tax payer's money with free housing, employment, education, relocation and... immigration to the US.

How do you get over something like that?

#664559 - 01/12/11 07:56 PM Re: I am falsely accusing you... VAWA self petition. [Re: alrietto]
alrietto Offline

journeyman

There are a number of factors that these psychopathic immigrants use to carry out their diabolic plan:

1. Men have a natural tendency to care for and help women (in distress) and some women have that tendency towards men (co-dependency). The immigrant poses (acts) as a victim and manipulate the American citizen to help her.

2. Most men (and women) have a [censored] belief - it is in their self-concept, belief system or internal map of the world - that when a woman (man) offers "love" is must be true love. Offering love for interest (in this case - immigration) is not a part of their internal dictionary. In the past when a woman (man) loved them, they expressed their love in words and actions, and if they didn't love them, they either walked away or stayed as friends. Nobody ever pretended to love them!

3. Because if the above - men (and women) will devote and commit themselves to helping the immigrant and the idea that the immigrant may one day turn on them and falsely accuse them (and thus betray them) or simply leave after getting what they want - the Green-Card - is inconceivable. A "human-being" that expresses so much love and acts as the perfect wife (or husband) would never do that, right?... wrong!

4. The Radical Misandristic Feminist movement, which are thriving on very, very sick doctrines that are both anti-social and anti-family. According to their doctrines all men are naturally violent and abusive and all women are victims of men. Men "deserve" to be (falsely) accused of violence (and abuse) and women deserve to be helped based merely on their claim of abuse. Thus: Men are always perpetrators (even when the woman is) and women are always victims. Women have the right to falsely accuse men and men don't have the right to defend themselves and there are no repercussion to false accusations made by a woman.

5. The Radical Misandristic Feminist movement was successful in passing a very sick law (VAWA) where the definition of abuse essentially makes every expression or action a man takes toward the woman "abuse" or “domestic violence”. At this point it doesn't matter what the real circumstance are: A woman claims abuse - she is right. A woman goes to a VAWA shelter - she is right and she must be accepted. An immigrant woman wants immigration based on claims of abuse - she is right. The truth does not matter anymore.

6. The above creates the possibility for any woman to be highly abusive towards men and to use and exploit men (for money, housing, medical care, schools for her children... and immigration) and when the man realizes he is being used and wants to terminate the "relationship" (which is technically not even a relationship but an abusive interaction) she can simply claim abuse and gain from her false accusations while the man - who has already been abused – must suffer even more from ruined reputation, legal fees, a difficult divorce and in some cases arrests, jail time, criminal record and loss of employment.

Immigration laws were changed in the past to include a temporary Green-Card and a second interview two years down the line. Unfortunately VAWA creates the immigration loop-hole described above which makes these changes futile.

I expect immigration laws to be changed again and that immigration marriage fraud will become even more difficult. The time for the second interview may be lengthened beyond the term of two years which would make it a lot less attractive for immigrants to enter into sham marriages.

In addition, the immigration loop-hole created by VAWA must be closed!

Left is the ubiquitous destruction of our society that VAWA and the Radical Misandristic Feminist movement impose on all of us. Today an American Citizen cannot marry or enter a relationship with a woman without considering that in the future his live can be destroyed by false accusations of violence, abuse or rape.

The basis for creating a family is thus being destroyed by the Radical Misandristic Feminist movement and their doctrines.

As the family is the basis of society - our society is being destroyed!

-----

In my case for example the judge dismissed her false accusations after a few seconds. The judge didn't bother with the witnesses (and I had a witness who would have proven that she was lying) because it was so obvious that she was lying.

Nevertheless, the VAWA shelter knows what to do: They fabricate police reports by calling 911 and saying that the American citizen is following the immigrant woman around (stalking), that he is trying to hurt her and that she is afraid of him.

To prove that she is afraid of him they move her to another state - far away from where the American citizen lives - from the east coast to the west coast... and they claim that they do that for her protection.

They get people, friends of the immigrant woman to sign false affidavits describing imaginary violent incidents involving the American citizen, well knowing that no-one will ever be able to prove that those are false.

All the above is used as supporting evidence for the VAWA self-petition.

Are you at all aware of the degree of manipulation and corruption happening here? Do you see how appalling it is that a government funded organization (the VAWA shelter) defrauds other government bodies (USCIS, the police, the courts) and an entire support system that now, funded by the tax payer, provides a multitude of support services to the immigrant woman and her children based on the sole fact that she has been to a VAWA shelter???.. and as you know she got there in the first place by falsely accusing the American citizen.

-----

She had the curtsey of telling me everything right before she left for the VAWA shelter.

She said that she had used me and abused me for three years.
She said that she was falsely accusing me and that there was nothing I could do about it.
She said everything she could think of to provoke me, but all I did was asking her to leave and filing for divorce.
She called 911 multiple times until the police told her she would get arrested if she called again.

Do you now understand what a horrible experience it was? To help an immigrant woman for three years, to support her, to treat her with all the respect as if she was already my wife, to provide her and her sons with housing, money, food, transportation, medical care and... multiple surgeries and... all the emotional attachment, dedication and devotion...

... and then, from one day to another (right after I signed the marriage) to realize that it all had been a con job by a con-artist, an act, the execution of a diabolic plan conceived by a very, very sick mind.

Do you understand what a horrible experience it was?

If only we could enlighten the people of the illegitimacy and unconstitutionality of VAWA, then its fall will be inevitable!!!

- Al

-----

#664560 - 01/12/11 07:57 PM Re: I am falsely accusing you... VAWA self petition. [Re: alrietto]
alrietto Offline

journeyman

These immigrant women plan on doing whatever it takes, including lying, deceiving and prostituting herself in order to get an American citizen to sign a marriage.

They act, pretend to love him, they lie and say that they want to be his wife, they abuse his time and manipulate his emotions.
They instigate violence, they provoke, they destroy his home and reputation.
They lie to the police, they make false police reports, they try to get the innocent American citizen arrested in an attempt to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition.
They contact a VAWA shelter and they lie in order for the VAWA shelter to help them fabricate more evidence for the VAWA self-petition.
They lie on a petition for a Temporary Protective Order and they sign a false TPO petition.
They lie to the TPO office at the court-house in order for them to help them get the TPO.
They go in front of the judge, they swear to say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and then they commit perjury and falsely accuse the very same person who helped them out of love and compassion.
They commit perjury in the TPO hearing when their "husband" is present.
They abuse the American support system by pretending to be domestic violence victims.
They break in to and burglarize the house of the very same person who helped them out of love and compassion.

-----

The radical misandristic feminists formulated a law that creates an incentive for immigrant women to prostitute themselves, to lie, deceive and do whatever it takes so that an American citizen would agree to marry them.

They formulated a law that creates an incentive for women to falsely accuse their "husbands".
They instruct women on how to falsely accuse their "husbands".
They help and instruct women on how to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition.
They instruct women on how to abuse the American support system.

What these women do is so wrong, appalling and nauseating. When I say "these women" I mean each and every woman who is involved in these organizations, in formulating and supporting VAWA, in instructing women on how to make these false accusations and on how to manipulate and abuse an innocent American citizen, the police, the courts, the American support system and the American immigration system, and of course the women who deliberately plan on prostituting themselves and deceiving an American citizen in order to deceitfully make him sign the marriage so that they can falsely accuse him and file a VAWA self-petition.

-----

Why is what these women do so wrong, appalling and nauseating? When I say "these women" I mean each and every woman who is involved in these organizations, in formulating and supporting VAWA, in instructing women on how to make these false accusations and on how to manipulate and abuse an innocent American citizen, the police, the courts, the American support system and the American immigration system, and of course the women who deliberately plan on prostituting themselves and deceiving an American citizen in order to deceitfully make him sign the marriage so that they can falsely accuse him and file a VAWA self-petition.

There is a distinct difference between wrong and right, and just because something is not punishable by law (the false accusations of domestic violence with the intention of fabricating evidence for a VAWA self-petition and abuse the American support system) does not make it right. Specifically, making false accusations of domestic violence in order to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition is one of the most despicable acts a human being can do.

...So to clarify:

To want to help an immigrant woman who is in difficulties is right
To offer an immigrant woman my house when she has no other place to stay is right
To help an immigrant woman with food, transport, money, medical issues, surgeries... is right
To agree to marry an immigrant woman after living together with her for 3 whole years is right

To plan on doing whatever it takes, including lying, deceiving and prostituting herself in order to get an American citizen to sign a marriage is wrong
To act, pretend to love him, to lie and say that she wants to be his wife, to abuse his time and manipulate his emotions is wrong
To instigate violence, to provoke, to destroy his home and reputation is wrong
To lie to the police, to make false police reports, to try to get the innocent American citizen arrested in an attempt to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition is wrong
To contact a VAWA shelter and to lie in order for the VAWA shelter to help her fabricate more evidence for the VAWA self-petition it wrong
To lie on a petition for a Temporary Protective Order and to sign a false TPO petition is wrong.
To lie to the TPO office at the court-house in order for them to help her get the TPO is wrong
To go in front of the judge, to swear to say the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and then to commit perjury and falsely accuse the very same person who helped her out of love and compassion is wrong
To commit perjury in the TPO hearing when her "husband" is present is wrong.
To abuse the American support system by pretending to be a domestic violence victim is wrong
To break in to and burglarize the house of the very same person who helped her out of love and compassion is wrong
To formulate a law that creates an incentive for immigrant women to prostitute themselves, to lie, deceive and do whatever it takes so that an American citizen would agree to marry them is wrong
To formulate a law that creates an incentive for women to falsely accuse their "husbands" is wrong
To instruct women on how to falsely accuse their "husbands" is wrong
To help and instruct women on how to fabricate evidence for a VAWA self-petition is wrong
To instruct women on how to abuse the American support system is wrong

... I can go on and on...

I don't think I could have been any clearer with the lists above.

Have you noticed how long the "wrongs" list is?

Martha, the Mexican immigrant women that I was helping out of my good heart and naivety - did all that.
If only we could enlighten the people of the illegitimacy and unconstitutionality of VAWA, then its fall will be inevitable!!!

- Al

-----

#664561 - 08/17/15 11:42 AM Re: I am falsely accusing you... VAWA self petition. [Re: alrietto]
zliu Offline

recently joined

I need help! I'm in same shoes. But I'm Asian American and she's asian. She just served me with divorce paper and restriction order right after we spend my last penny. Now I have no money, don't know how to response to the DV-120, and I'm screwed. Please help me!

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: