Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#701159 - 02/09/11 03:17 AM How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ
starford Offline

recently joined

My wife and I are considering filing for a no-fault divorce in AZ. There are children involved. What is a reasonable expectation of how long the process will take from separation to execution of the divorce and a QDRO?

#701160 - 07/26/11 11:22 PM Re: How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ [Re: starford]
masmoola Offline

recently joined

My wife worked for The Cavanagh Law [censored] in Phoenix; call them, they'll be happy to help you.

#701161 - 04/22/13 04:59 AM Re: How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ [Re: masmoola]
Jade4Az Offline

recently joined

Depends, my brother and his ex had 1 child, had verbally agreed to no-fault in AZ and then after divorce he started dating and all hell broke lose. Might get through the first part however be prepared when you move on and begin dating for emotions to start driving more court dates around custody, child related expenses, etc. Would advise go along to get along and also be very diligent about keeping all of your pertinent documents organized so you are prepared for the worse case scenario until all children are 18.

#701162 - 01/18/15 07:48 PM Re: How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ [Re: starford]
hallunderwood Offline

recently joined

[quote]My wife and I are considering filing for a no-fault divorce in AZ. There are children involved. What is a reasonable expectation of how long the process will take from separation to execution of the divorce and a QDRO? [/quote]

All Arizona divorces are no fault.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: