Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#708828 - 03/28/11 09:45 PM Not sure what to do HELP
tmart Offline

recently joined

Hello, I am new to this forum and am so distraught I am slowly drifting away. My husband told me last thursday he wants a divorce as he has not been happy. This is the third time he has done this out of the blue after I thought we were doing well. He has told me its because I didn't do what I said I would after we last had this happen. He gave me no indicator that we were in trouble again. We have 2 children 6 and 2. He was so loving just 2 short weeks ago then he got distant and wouldn't talk to me saying it was just stress and there was nothing I could do. I'm heartbroke again and I don't know what to do. I know most people say to just let go but I am a [censored] believer in marriage and doing anything possible to save it. He said he is tired of trying. My mind is on over drive wondering what I have done to deserve this. I want to save my marriage but he is at the point he has been before where he is just done. I don't know what to do. I sometimes think he has a mental disorder. Please help me!!! How do I act with him around here still? He is cold and disant to me.

#708829 - 04/04/11 04:44 PM Re: Not sure what to do HELP [Re: tmart]
yregna Offline
veteran

Loc: Oregon
I hope you commit suicide, let him have the kids, everyone would be better off...

#708830 - 04/07/11 04:51 PM Re: Not sure what to do HELP [Re: yregna]
lonelynomore Offline

recently joined

You should check out this book. It really helped me save my marriage! [censored]://92ec9fo1p0ps7sdmkpkejpu7pb.hop.clickbank.net/

#708831 - 08/04/11 07:47 PM Re: Not sure what to do HELP [Re: lonelynomore]
RebeccaFein Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA
tmart pick up some of Dr. Gary Chapman's books... 5 Love Languages for example...he's written a bunch and many of them are good. Don't give up. Contact me if you'd like more guidance

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: