Ive been married 18 years to a pretty good guy that I may have taken for granted. He is a hoarder, starting out small but after all this time he has filled my garage, shed, various parts of my house and now hes moving stuff into our daughter's house. I lost my temper 1 day and told him he was killing me with all his stuff, so he responded by moving both stuff and himself out of our house into our daughter's house. He see saws back and forth as to staying with me and working on his issue to ending everything and moving out. I don't want to give up on him because he has so many other good qualities and i truly love him like no other. We had a great day together today after a week of him moving his stuff out, he said he was no longer mad at me for my outburst and i felt like we were back on track. Then he heads over to our daughters house and never came back that night. I am just sick because I'm sure he has back slided again and I am getting quite angry at him for putting me thru this roller coaster ride. I just want things to be back to the way things were, flaws and all, with the agreement that we actively work on things but I fear he has given up and my heart has been ripped right out of my chest.