Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#745759 - 10/08/16 05:14 AM Re: Kids and Cell Phone from Ex [Re: lieslws]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Sometimes a bad parent will use the cell phone to stir up trouble during the other parent's time (we have such a case on another thread). If that is the case, a parent DOES indeed have the right to limit contact on their time.

#745760 - 10/10/16 12:04 PM Re: Kids and Cell Phone from Ex [Re: lieslws]
mskelly Offline

journeyman

lieslws look at the original date of this post.... It is a very old post.

#773631 - 05/31/17 03:58 PM Re: Kids and Cell Phone from Ex [Re: farmdwg]
itsalldownhill Offline
recently joined

Responding from the other side. My kids are 7, 10, 12. I tried the call the home thing which is fine if they were home 24X7 they are not. Much more importantly I got them a phone so we could facetime. Furthermore when I used to leave a message on the home phone my ex would tell the kids that they had to call dad back which made it a chore, not a joy.

If she wants to be involved it's in their best interest, they are kids and they love both of their parents!

#773659 - 06/10/17 10:33 PM Re: Kids and Cell Phone from Ex [Re: farmdwg]
lifewithdivorce Offline
recently joined

Loc: North Carolina
farmdwg...

I can see where you might have a concern. Personally I would take this as a chance for the ex to use the situation to give kids instant access if they are ever unhappy. Perhaps she even told them to call her from YOUR house when they are, further giving her a reason to use something against you. However...

Use this as a positive opportunity. If they call their mom after you guys have had some great fun time together, why not have them tell her? In my own situation, I've learned that their mom questions them relentlessly after being in my home. They don't have a cell phone, but it's ridiculous. When they're with me, she calls DAILY for updates, even though she's never had a reason to be concerned when their with me. At first it was irritating, but then I thought, okay...go ahead and call. When she would ask how they were doing, they would respond with how much fun they were having, or how good they were doing. After a while I noticed the calls stopped coming in on a daily basis. Just an idea :)

A personal blog dedicated to sharing my experiences, lessons learned, and advice on navigating through life after separation and divorce.

#773661 - 06/11/17 09:08 AM THE DESTINY OF YOUR MARRIAGE IS IN YOUR HANDS [Re: farmdwg]
pauline2017 Offline
recently joined

GREAT ARTICLE,I HOPE THIS HELP A LOT OF WOMEN
i am not saying you should enter witching crafting and more over is not witch crafting,is only when you meet the fake and scam spell caster that you will be afraid.have you ever love to the point you will not let go,have you ever been treated by trash by husband dumping you and your three kids while you are pregnant and ran away with another lady for seven years,i guess no.i was never a fan of spell before but until my eyes got open to know the reality of this world that if you do not take things into your own life ,it will be stagnant ,it will not move,how can you fold and your hands and seat down a man who love you before is the beginning to act some how not picking your call ,not caring again ,no more text messages,and later he his issuing a divorce ,before you no it he is with another woman,common my friend life is bigger than that,we are humans the greatest pride of a lady is be with his man and to be love by his man.when you love you can do any thing for your man as long as you get him back,do not stay and die in sorrow when your husband left you,you will fold your hands for another woman to take your husband after the suffering you too have went through,common we are human let be realistic ,i do not think there is any lady who can just relax when is husband left him and she will not go into sorrow and fill lonely,i used my case as an example,when my husband wayne left me when i was pregnant for my fourth kid for seven years,i felt total sorrow,complete emptiness inside of me,i was not my self for the past seven years,there was point when i was thinking to kill my self because the burden has been too much for me to handle,because how will i go on and raise for kids to a well standard without there father being by their side,i do not think that is possible,i agree we all know that.there was a time when things where now totally out of my control,no money to pay rent,no money to pay my kids fee,because of that i withdraw them from school and i move out of my home to my parents home because i was not having money to pay the bills ,but assuming my husband was with me, will i move out no,will i withdraw my kids from school no.when i even got to my parents house me and my kids where treated like trash,i have to relocate to my friend place where i started doing house maid for my friend and his husband where paying me $350 monthly,what will $350 do for a woman having for kids.i was feed up and life was already becoming too hard for me until i get this PROPHET LUBA who help me return peace to my life.as i speak to you now me and my husband we are together ,he was the one that call me and started begging us to come back, i did forgive him because i love him,moreover he is the father of my four kids.assuming i did not look for a solution i will have still be in that predicament,maybe by now i will have lost my life,because at then the burden was too much for me to bear. you see friend life is about making a move,you do not make move,your life will be stagnant ,it will be sorrowful.the greatest thing in life is to have peace and joy in your marriage and husband should be caring and loving.that why i will fore over be great full to prophet luba for restoring peace back in my life.i will recommend any one to him because no problem is bigger than him,he uses to perform all kinds of miracles and delivery,cure all kinds of diseases ,divorced,in fact any problem just take it to prophet luba .remember your destiny is in your hands,fight and get your husband back if you truly love him.please via him through email address by sharing your problem to him,[email protected],i repeat [email protected],thanks for reading.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: