Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#751054 - 06/22/12 03:10 AM Step-Parent Visitation
MEBlack Offline

recently joined

I am in the process of going through a nasty divorce from my husband, of 7yrs. We have been together for 10. I have been with his daughter, since she was 2. Her mother, because of jealousy is isolating me from her. She is stopping me from seeing her! My Husband?? ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TO STOP HER!! Her mother is Extremely Verbally Abusive. My step-daughter & I, are very close!! In RI, do have any ground to stand on for visitation? My SD sees a counselor, who told both parents it was IMPERATIVE that she & I see each other & maintain a relationship. Her parents DON'T care!! Please Help??!! :(

#751055 - 06/22/12 08:03 PM Re: Step-Parent Visitation [Re: MEBlack]
MEBlack Offline

recently joined

[DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER OR KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE?? PLEASE...]I am in the process of going through a nasty divorce from my husband, of 7yrs. We have been together for 10. I have been with his daughter, since she was 2. Her mother, because of jealousy is isolating me from her. She is stopping me from seeing her! My Husband?? ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TO STOP HER!! Her mother is Extremely Verbally Abusive. My step-daughter & I, are very close!! In RI, do have any ground to stand on for visitation? My SD sees a counselor, who told both parents it was IMPERATIVE that she & I see each other & maintain a relationship. Her parents DON'T care!! Please Help??!! :( [/quote] [color:blue] [/color] [u]DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER?? OR KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND OUT?? PLEASE!![/u] [u]DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSER OR KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE?? PLEASE...[/u] [b]DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER OR KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE?? PLEASE...[/b] [b]DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER OR KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE?? PLEASE...[/b]

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: