Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#751951 - 07/19/12 12:01 AM Adultry
spot14 Offline

recently joined

My spouse committed adultry.

With all the risks on health with this intimate act I feel I have been assulted with a potentially deadly weapon.

One of the reasons many marry is to ward off potential sexual health problems and this ment so much to me that while dating we each had HIV testing to be sure no risks were present.

Adultry is condoned in Florida and I feel Florida unfairly ignores the interests of the non-adulterous spouse.

I think marriage is a contract and sexual specificity is a part of that contract.
If this is not the case then come up with a second form of legal co-habitation but do not call it a marriage...

There should be a penalty of some type for adultry in order to discourage it.

Florida embraces no-fault to the point that getting a marriage contract - er excuse me- marriage liscense is pointless. There are absolutely no standards of conduct and anything goes...

People are wising up to this and just not getting married to begin with. This causes a heavy financial toll on society google the topic and see great articles on it.

#751952 - 08/06/13 12:56 PM Re: Adultry [Re: spot14]
Double Offline
recently joined

Yeah, Florida doesn't care. I was divorced at 42 to a spouse who slept around and now I have permanent alimony. I get to pay for her sleeping around for the rest of my life.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: