Ok, so heres the deal. Im married with 2 kids and in the Marine Corps. My wife and I get along for the most part, but when we fight its like noone else in the world could be right but her. In addition to that, the fun and excitment are gone. I hardly ever think about her or miss her even though Im deployed right now. I have heard that the excitment dies down after being married for so long and only happens sporaticly, but in my case it never happens. I don't feel attracted to her at all anymore. There really isn't anything there. I mean shes great person and I don't hate her or anything, but I just don't know if I love her anymore. I cant remember the last time I actually felt something for her. I have really been considering divorce lately, but I have 2 kids and I don't want to make things hard on them. They both are very young, but I'm just nervous. I havent tried marriage counseling or talking to her yet, but I dont think either will help. This is just how I feel. I will try them anyway, but idk if it will make a difference. Anyone been there before?