Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#757116 - 12/11/12 01:16 PM Spouse says I couldnt be served and I am divorced?
prk Offline

recently joined

I am a bit in shock and am turning to anyone who can help me. I found out yesterday, that my spouse, who we have been seperated due to numerous reasons too list but I wanted to try and work things out as we have been married for over 20 yrs and the response was, yes but its more complicated then you think and I couldn't understand what kind of response, either you do or you don't. Well, the truth came out and that he filed for divorce over a yr and a half and that we are divorced and that the reason I didn't know is because I couldn't be served? Couldn't be served? Although I have emails and messages, stopped over numerous times I couldn't be found? I am in shock, is this even legal? I have been living with my folks and I couldn't be found? He says we are divorced, I now lost all my rights?

Edited by prk (12/11/12 01:25 PM)

#757117 - 12/11/12 01:20 PM Re: Spouse says I couldnt be served and I am divorced? [Re: prk]
prk Offline

recently joined

Don't you need to be served?

#757118 - 12/15/12 05:10 AM Re: Spouse says I couldnt be served and I am divorced? [Re: prk]
finz Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

The right to be married to someone who wants to divorce you ?

Ask to see the paperwork.

This particular forum has been innundated with spam. You might get more responses if you repeat this post in the "do it yourself divorce" or "legal/lawyer issues" forums.

Good luck.

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: