Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#763047 - 06/14/13 03:12 AM adultery question
wonderingdad Offline

recently joined

my wife left about a month ago, she moved in with a guy i thought was my friend. prior to her leaving he would come by the house, tell us about his problems and say you have a beautiful wife, she would tell me he would message her alot, he was pretty messed up (long time drug abuse, alcoholic, 16 years jail time) but still i thought he was my friend. then one day i came home during work and he was in my house with her, they were sitting on the couch figuring out his new cell phone (hes not real smart) I didnt think anything of it at the time. the one day i called her and asked her what she was doing she lied about where she was, couple days later she was supposed to go to a friend of hers sons recital, about 2 hours after she left her friend called and asked me where my wife was, obviously not with her, so i went to where the recital was and texted her, "whatcha doin" she responded "at the recital itll be over soon" so i waited and she never came out, after that i saw a truck pulling into the parking lot, it was my so called friend and my wife, she got out of the truck and into her car, next night she stayed out all night, and the next night as well, on that afternoon around 12 she moved out of my house and in with him. fast forward a month later shes still with him, and now she has bruises on her arms which i believe is rough sex with her new guy. any of you legal peeps think this may be proof of adultery? i have filed for adultery already and drug abuse on her part. I have proof of the drugs

#763048 - 06/14/13 03:25 AM Re: adultery question [Re: wonderingdad]
javajunkiee Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: SC
What you believe the cause of the bruises are is irrelevant and not proof in court. If she is living with a guy, and you have proof of that, that will be more useful. Your attorney should be able to tell you what constitutes proof of both the adultery and drug use in your area.

#763049 - 06/14/13 03:29 AM Re: adultery question [Re: javajunkiee]
wonderingdad Offline

recently joined

i have a notarized bill of sale of a car i transferred to her with this guys address listed as hers, think that might suffice? I hope it does

#763050 - 07/14/14 10:21 AM Re: adultery question [Re: wonderingdad]
SDone12 Offline

recently joined

in the state of Colorado will it be brought up in court that my husband was on craigslist for an affair?

#763051 - 07/17/14 02:07 AM Re: adultery question [Re: SDone12]
finz Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Only if you attempt to bring it up. Are you doing a no fault divorce or a fault one ?

#763052 - 10/03/16 01:11 PM Re: adultery question [Re: finz]
Melhern Offline

recently joined

The bruises are not probable or admissible as evidence in court, she can go away with that easily, every other thing you sad now should be discussed with your attorney, he/she would make a case with the event that she missed and you bring her friend into it too. But I think if you really get hold of the evidence you need? You should monitor or [censored] her phone activities because that way you'll have access to her phone information or perhaps your friend whom you think she's cheating with, here's a computer expert I met with sometime ago [email protected] is a good friend of mine. Very professional. Tell him Mel recommended you just in case you're considering it. Take your time. Goodluck

#763053 - 10/03/16 05:50 PM Re: adultery question [Re: Melhern]
mskelly Offline

journeyman

Melhern this is a very old post

#763054 - 10/03/16 06:32 PM Re: adultery question [Re: mskelly]
TJMH Online   content

enthusiast

[quote]Melhern this is a very old post [/quote]

Not too old to SPAM...

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: