Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#764704 - 09/08/13 08:35 PM MinnesotaMom resorts to belittlling and name call
jenniemac Offline

Response to a MinnesotaMom post-- "Interesting that MinnesotaMom had access to the Keske file"

MinnesotaMom responds with a belittling post.

“Gee, I used some program called Google, if you've ever heard of it. “

MinnesotaMom posted this link as a reference to the “Keske case file”.
[censored]://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2011/08/catherine_keske_jailed_parent_dispute_email_csu_professor.php

MinnesotaMom has referenced an article in Westword, a Colorado newspaper. This is not the case file. And then MinnesotaMom resorts to name-calling in this post.

“Sorry, but you are truly a douche. “

If he/she is doing this online, one can only imagine his/her behavior is off line and what type of modeling he/she is providing to his/her children and what communication must be like with the other parent.

#764705 - 09/12/13 03:49 AM Re: MinnesotaMom resorts to belittlling and name call [Re: jenniemac]
MinnesotaMom Online   content

old hand

You are downright weird lady. And, stop stalking me please.

#764706 - 09/14/13 08:05 PM Re: MinnesotaMom resorts to belittlling and name call [Re: MinnesotaMom]
jenniemac Offline

MinnesotaMom now resorts to accusations. Three traits of an abusive personality in posts. False accusations, name calling and belittling.

Would this person be able to work for family courts that work towards protecting the safety of children and abused parents?

I have always been a Colorado poster unlike MinnesotaMom. MinnesotaMom found way to Colorado forum when I posted info on the Keske case. And has been name calling, belittling and now making false accusations.

If MinnesotaMom is doing this online, one can only imagine his/her behavior off line. :confused:

#764707 - 09/15/13 12:06 AM Same rhetoric over and over [Re: jenniemac]

old hand

Perhaps you should move your discussion to a Colorado site, where you can form a group others to attempt to initiate change?

I believe in 50/50 shared parenting unless there is strong evidence to do otherwise. This probably fits 80% of cases. Perhaps 10% would be primary custody to either gender about equally. Men and women are both equally capable and qualified to be excellent parents. The remaining 10% would have the role of primary parent given to them because the other parent simply didn't want it.

There's no need to go to court. Women would simply recognize that shared parenting is what's best for the kids in most instances. In general, I think men are already there and believe that both parents are invaluable to the children. I've read a survey where only 50% of women feel this way. Herein lies the problem, and why there is much litigation in the first place.

#764708 - 09/28/13 12:02 AM Re: Same rhetoric over and over [Re: MinnesotaMom]

old hand

I'm waiting for your response Jenniemac.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: