Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#771983 - 06/25/16 05:58 PM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: gr8Dad]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Yes, I worked MY job, he worked HIS job, thus, we worked TOGETHER. He did not work FOR me, and I did not work FOR him. It's a pretty simple concept, someone as simple as you should understand it."

Yeah, I get what you mean now. Iíve worked with President Bush, President Obama, and the governor like that. Just like that.

#771984 - 06/26/16 02:27 AM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: Sherron]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Congrats, must have been interesting.

See how easy it was to simply accept something and NOT be a dick about it?

#771985 - 06/26/16 11:03 PM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: gr8Dad]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Congrats, must have been interesting.

See how easy it was to simply accept something and NOT be a dick about it?"

Very easy, I just did not think simple enough before so I appreciate you clarifying. I guess I really don't consider it anything that earned any congratulations. Yaaay, we both showed up for work lol. I just did my job, and they did theirs, you know. I did get a letter from President Bush though, that was pretty cool. Still have it, too.

#771986 - 06/28/16 04:15 PM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: Sherron]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

You were being a bytch, and got called on, stop pretending YOU didn't start some sh!t.

#771987 - 06/28/16 10:01 PM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: gr8Dad]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"You were being a bytch, and got called on, stop pretending YOU didn't start some sh!t."

Oh goodness. First I was simple, then I was being a dick, now I am being a bytch who started some shi!t... and all that because I questioned your truffle run with your BFF Trump back in your glory days. Guess I hit a nerve. Why, I bet you two even exchange Christmas cards. Whatever it takes to feel relevant. Doesn't matter what it is, you have done it all. Bless your heart. :)

#771988 - 06/29/16 02:05 PM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: Sherron]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

And you can go fvck yourself. See, I ain't from the south and don't play that passive aggressive sh!t.

#771989 - 07/16/16 11:27 PM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: gr8Dad]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

You have to be realistic though. A lot of people can say they worked with Trump, just like they worked with the President, but you do not really get to know them. There are friends you send a Christmas card to, Facebook friends, true friends, and even close friends. I have no idea when the last time the Donald called the GR8, but hey, it could have been yesterday and he was looking for advice on his VP pick, but to be fair, you knew him in his liberal days, and he is no longer on that side, or so he says.

#771990 - 07/18/16 12:24 AM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: Redlegg]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Do we exchange Christmas cards? No. Have we sat down to lunches and discussed things? Yep. I like to think I know a bit about him, do I know everything, of course not.

But I know everything I need to know about the opposition.

#771991 - 07/29/16 12:35 AM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: gr8Dad]
Sadie Offline
addict

Gr8t I agree the best man won the nomination, now when he wins in November this country will be on the way to being back on track :-)

#771992 - 08/03/16 02:40 AM Re: End times, the apocolypse, or just a good election [Re: Sadie]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I think they are self destructing:

"And I said, 'Man, thatís like big stuff. I always wanted to get the Purple Heart," Trump said. "This was much easier.Ē

Kicking a baby out of a Rally

She lied about her lies on national television....is any of this even about the issues anymore..

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: