Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#772207 - 07/27/16 02:18 PM Can't finish QDRO after 1 1/2 yrs...New Jersey
Captain Offline

recently joined

Thanks for taking your time for me.
Been divorced for nearly a year and a half. The EX constantly refuses to give her input to finish the last of four QDRO's. Questionable is why the CPA needs any input from the Ex. This last QDRO is a bit complicated because it's based on hours worked during the marriage. Since I worked more hours for the union before the marriage, the lion share goes to me and only a small portion goes to her. And that is why I believe she tries to prevent the final QDRO. The CPA constantly wants her input too what I don't understand if she goes with the guidelines provided by the union and the court order. There is no negotiation, she get's what she is entitled to get. I am a retired Veteran, I need this pension very soon but I can't claim my pension because the QDRO is not finished.

Please, what can I do? I am pro se, so is the Ex.

#773808 - 07/07/17 10:58 PM Re: Can't finish QDRO after 1 1/2 yrs...New Jersey [Re: Captain]
QDRO Instructor Offline
journeyman

What input is the CPA looking for? The court order outlines what marital property both are entitled to receive. Have you had difficulty with the other 3 QDROs? Have the other 3 QDROs been accepted by the plan administrators? If you need assistance QDRO could be handled by a paralegal at a more affordable rate. Independent Degreed Paralegal, Notary Public and Member of the National Notary Association with experience in Family law, Real Estate Law and property division. I prepare uncontested divorce documents, QDROs, and division of IRAs. I have 100% acceptance rate with plan administrators. I am not an attorney, and therefore, cannot give legal advice. However, I can prepare the necessary documents along with the tax advantages/disadvantages and then allow you to decide which route you would like to take. Please see my LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/in/divorceprep Flat fee for uncontested divorce document preparation $350. Flat fee for property division document preparation $350.

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: