Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#772333 - 08/10/16 02:17 AM Trump at it again, maybe
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Makes you wonder what the guy is thinking, he has to know they are going to run with it....

Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know," Trump said.

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-second-amendment/

#772334 - 08/10/16 09:01 AM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Redlegg]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Honestly, he said the pro 2nd amendment folks are organized. Sorry, but to expect him to CONSIDER that the news will run with the idea that he PUBLICALLY called for an ASSASINATION, is simple unreasonable.

This is the WORST election coverage I have seen. The media is so OBVIOUSLY tilted toward Hillary, and just flat out LYING about situations.

Perfect example, watched Chris Matthews state the other day, "Trump told ME in an interview that he wants women to be punished for having abortions."

Yes, he did. When answering YOUR hypothetical question. Kinda like asking if he would shoot a dog that was attacking him, and when he says yes, running with the headline, "Trump wants to kill your DOG!"

#772335 - 08/10/16 02:36 PM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Redlegg]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
Makes you wonder what the guy is thinking, he has to know they are going to run with it....

---> Maybe he is trying to get 'Second Amendment folks' to get off their asses and vote.

#772336 - 08/10/16 03:32 PM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Gecko]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I think he was just trolling the left. Trump seems to be reasonably smart, he could have said vote, but he chose his words carefully. I think he remembered history and knew what the left/media's reaction would be when he said it.

youtu.be/DLNFsl130_Y

They did it to Clinton back in 08.

But his trolling does take away from his ability to speak about his positions, since he ends up on defense.

#772337 - 08/11/16 12:30 AM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Redlegg]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Sorry, but to expect him to CONSIDER that the news will run with the idea that he PUBLICALLY called for an ASSASINATION, is simple unreasonable."

You keep making excuses for your bff. Now, I know I am not on his Christmas card list, but I am actually confident that not only did Donnie consider it, but he counted on it. I don't know if he thought it was funny, or clever, but I fully believe he purposely chose the words he did. You really must think he is some kind of moron.

#772338 - 08/11/16 12:31 AM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Redlegg]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Actually, the REAL political people are not commenting on this, because THEY understand time frames and the political game. Hillary is blowing a GASKET with her commercials, spending MILLIONS to saturate the airways.

Trump UNDERSTANDS timing and human psychology. From the end of the second convention, to the first debate, NOTHING gets changed, MINDS included. The Olympics are in full swing, nationalism is high, and people are BORED and OVERLOADED with the nasty politics from the primaries.

So he is spending NOTHING right now. Yes, she is enjoying a BLIP in the polls, so what? Wait till the debates.

I wonder what will happen if Hillary brings up birtherism, and Trump has a communication from her about the birth certificate from 2007? LMAO

#772339 - 08/11/16 12:37 AM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Sherron]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"---> Maybe he is trying to get 'Second Amendment folks' to get off their asses and vote."

I'm sure he was, but I'm also sure he knew exactly what he was saying and how it would be taken. You cannot seriously tell me that you don't think he is smart enough to understand the words he says.

#772340 - 08/11/16 12:39 AM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Sherron]
Sherron Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Trump UNDERSTANDS timing and human psychology."

And yet you don't expect him to consider how his words would be taken lol. Come on, set aside this intellectual dishonesty of yours here... you can't have it both way.

#772341 - 08/11/16 11:11 AM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Sherron]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Actually, the REAL political people are not commenting on this, because THEY understand time frames and the political game. Hillary is blowing a GASKET with her commercials, spending MILLIONS to saturate the airways."

Jason Miller, Trump's senior communications adviser, said in a statement that Trump was merely talking about Second Amendment supporters large influence as a group.

"It's called the power of unification -- 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won't be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump,"

------------
I would have thought he was as REAL as it gets...but plenty of people, and pundits are talking about it nonstop. Of course that may be because it is a welcome distraction from the latest round of emails from Hilary that show a lack of security and the whole pay for play with the Clinton foundation.

#772342 - 08/11/16 02:53 PM Re: Trump at it again, maybe [Re: Sherron]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
I'm sure he was, but I'm also sure he knew exactly what he was saying and how it would be taken. You cannot seriously tell me that you don't think he is smart enough to understand the words he says.

---> I wasn't trying to be serious at all...or maybe I was; it's all a matter of interpretation isn't it?. I do agree that it was a deliberate bait...and well played one at that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: