Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#772455 - 09/01/16 03:28 PM Divorce for supposedly cheating months before mar?
Bewilderedman32 Offline

recently joined

My wife supposedly says I made out with a girl months before we were even married and wasn't engaged at the time or anything but friends at the time does she have grounds for divorce in Arkansas for adultery I didn't do anything with anyone but possible wouldn't have remembered cause I was at bar with friends but in dont rember anything nor my friends but thought I would throw it out here and see if someone had an answer

#772456 - 09/02/16 03:00 AM Re: Divorce for supposedly cheating months before mar? [Re: Bewilderedman32]
MinnesotaMom Offline

old hand

She doesn't need a reason to divorce since all states are no fault. As for adultery, some folks do use this in an attempt to get alimony. However, from what you wrote, what you did (or didn't do) don't fit the definition as you weren't married at the time.

#772457 - 09/02/16 09:01 AM Re: Divorce for supposedly cheating months before mar? [Re: MinnesotaMom]
Bewilderedman32 Offline

recently joined

Thanks I knew no fault but didn't know about adultery but was pretty sure since was before we got married didn't think it had any apeal in court not that it makes a hill of beans one way or another at this point

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: