Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#772611 - 10/04/16 01:14 AM Same-Sex Divorce
amhoy Offline

recently joined

Hi, everyone! My name is Aaron Hoy, and I'm a PhD student at Syracuse University, where I'm conducting one of the first research studies of same-sex divorce in the country. If you've been through or are currently undergoing divorce from a same-sex spouse, I'd be very interested in speaking with you. My goal is to help other scholars, policymakers, and service providers better understand what divorce is like for LGBT people. My research study has been approved by the Syracuse University Institutional Review Board, and your confidentiality will be protected. If you're interested in participating, please contact me, either through this website or via email ([email protected]). Interviews can take place in person, over the phone, or via Skype, and will last approximately one hour. Many participants have reported that the experience is therapeutic and/or cathartic.

Thank you, all, for letting me use this space to advertise my research study! I believe it is important and will help people who go through the process of a same-sex divorce.

#772612 - 10/05/16 04:51 PM Re: Same-Sex Divorce [Re: amhoy]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
Why should divorce for LGBT people be any different than it is for hetrosexual people...aren't they just the same?

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: