Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#772651 - 10/09/16 06:38 PM October Surprises
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Not sure which is funnier, the fact that there is a tape of his comments, that she has public and private positions or that anyone is actually outraged. It just gets better and better, should be a fiery debate tonight. Jerry Springer should moderate.

#772652 - 10/10/16 04:34 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
This was my comment:

"So if I understand this correctly. Trump was getting ready to do an interview approximately 10 years ago and got into a conversation with some folks prior to it, with said conversation having been recorded. With regards to [carefully] selected parts of the conversation released, Trump is being blasted for making 'vulgar comments' about women.

Hillary tweeted: "This is horrific. We cannot allow this man to become president." David Letterman said that Trump is a ‘Damaged Human Being’. What's next, a comment from Josh Drugger?

Do not take this as a defence of Trump, because it's not. Do not presume or assume that I am trying to excuse him, because I'm not. It's about hypocrisy.

When I read the comments by Hillary and Letterman, my first thought was, "Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black"? Probably more than black, because in the conversation released, Trump admits that he failed in his attempt and we all know that Bill and David didn't.

And then there is the whole "using vulgar terms" and warning that the [news] video contains "graphic language"...seriously? Have you watched television lately...and I'm not talking about 'late night' (after 10pm). It can be difficult to find a show that doesn't use 'vulgarities'. So someone please tell me why it's okay for one actress to say to another on a prime time show, “I can’t wait to bang your father. . . . All I can think of is driving to Chico and draining him like a dirty pool.”, but wrong for Trump, in what he thinks is a private conversation, to use a slang term for vagina?"

Heard this morning that Billy Bush has been suspended by Today until his part in the conversation has been 'investigated'. Seriously?!? And that Twitter blew up over Trump's wife wearing a 'hot-pink [censored] bow blouse' for the debate.

#772653 - 10/11/16 12:12 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Gecko]
mskelly Offline

journeyman

Amen Gecko! Well said

#772654 - 10/12/16 03:02 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: mskelly]
gr8Dad Online   content
Carpal \'Tunnel

Cheers. I think Trump is going to be President.

#772655 - 10/12/16 04:09 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: gr8Dad]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I think Trump is going to be President.

---> That's what I'm thinking too. After the latest 'scandal' involving Trump, one of my more conservative female Christian friends who is a Woman's Advocate, came out in favor of Trump.

#772656 - 10/12/16 11:43 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Gecko]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Hey, he should not be blamed for things he did when he was a democrat, it didn't seem to bother them then....

#772657 - 10/13/16 03:02 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
gr8Dad Online   content
Carpal \'Tunnel

Apparently, when I was a small child, I had several grandparents, and aunts and uncles that "sexually assaulted" me with kisses...

#772658 - 10/13/16 01:47 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: gr8Dad]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

What he said was definitely not for public consumption, but at no time did he "admit" to sexual assault. I am pretty sure when you say "they let you do it", that means consent. I saw someone joking how if his quote was set to music, and sampled by Kanye West, he would get an invitation to the white house. It is still pretty amazing how there is talk of the war on women, and Ted Kennedy, with the only confirmed kill in that war, gets a pass.

#772659 - 10/13/16 01:50 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

It seems to me, that a lot of people are going to hold their nose and vote. I think people are tired of the verbal bludgeoning that goes on, so they just don't even bother, or say they are not voting, and on election day will pull the lever for whomever they want.

#772660 - 10/13/16 02:50 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Hey, he should not be blamed for things he did when he was a democrat, it didn't seem to bother them then....

---> On The View, Joy Behar called the woman who filed sex abuse cases against Bill Clinton, "tramps"...where the hell is the 'social media' outrage over that? Why hasn't that made the 6 O'Clock news? Instead I got to hear about some woman who claims that Trump groped her...thirty years ago. And another you claims that Trump shook her hand too long and then tried to kiss her on the lips.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: