Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#772651 - 10/09/16 06:38 PM October Surprises
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Not sure which is funnier, the fact that there is a tape of his comments, that she has public and private positions or that anyone is actually outraged. It just gets better and better, should be a fiery debate tonight. Jerry Springer should moderate.

#772652 - 10/10/16 04:34 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
This was my comment:

"So if I understand this correctly. Trump was getting ready to do an interview approximately 10 years ago and got into a conversation with some folks prior to it, with said conversation having been recorded. With regards to [carefully] selected parts of the conversation released, Trump is being blasted for making 'vulgar comments' about women.

Hillary tweeted: "This is horrific. We cannot allow this man to become president." David Letterman said that Trump is a ‘Damaged Human Being’. What's next, a comment from Josh Drugger?

Do not take this as a defence of Trump, because it's not. Do not presume or assume that I am trying to excuse him, because I'm not. It's about hypocrisy.

When I read the comments by Hillary and Letterman, my first thought was, "Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black"? Probably more than black, because in the conversation released, Trump admits that he failed in his attempt and we all know that Bill and David didn't.

And then there is the whole "using vulgar terms" and warning that the [news] video contains "graphic language"...seriously? Have you watched television lately...and I'm not talking about 'late night' (after 10pm). It can be difficult to find a show that doesn't use 'vulgarities'. So someone please tell me why it's okay for one actress to say to another on a prime time show, “I can’t wait to bang your father. . . . All I can think of is driving to Chico and draining him like a dirty pool.”, but wrong for Trump, in what he thinks is a private conversation, to use a slang term for vagina?"

Heard this morning that Billy Bush has been suspended by Today until his part in the conversation has been 'investigated'. Seriously?!? And that Twitter blew up over Trump's wife wearing a 'hot-pink [censored] bow blouse' for the debate.

#772653 - 10/11/16 12:12 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Gecko]
mskelly Offline

journeyman

Amen Gecko! Well said

#772654 - 10/12/16 03:02 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: mskelly]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Cheers. I think Trump is going to be President.

#772655 - 10/12/16 04:09 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: gr8Dad]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I think Trump is going to be President.

---> That's what I'm thinking too. After the latest 'scandal' involving Trump, one of my more conservative female Christian friends who is a Woman's Advocate, came out in favor of Trump.

#772656 - 10/12/16 11:43 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Gecko]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Hey, he should not be blamed for things he did when he was a democrat, it didn't seem to bother them then....

#772657 - 10/13/16 03:02 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Apparently, when I was a small child, I had several grandparents, and aunts and uncles that "sexually assaulted" me with kisses...

#772658 - 10/13/16 01:47 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: gr8Dad]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

What he said was definitely not for public consumption, but at no time did he "admit" to sexual assault. I am pretty sure when you say "they let you do it", that means consent. I saw someone joking how if his quote was set to music, and sampled by Kanye West, he would get an invitation to the white house. It is still pretty amazing how there is talk of the war on women, and Ted Kennedy, with the only confirmed kill in that war, gets a pass.

#772659 - 10/13/16 01:50 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

It seems to me, that a lot of people are going to hold their nose and vote. I think people are tired of the verbal bludgeoning that goes on, so they just don't even bother, or say they are not voting, and on election day will pull the lever for whomever they want.

#772660 - 10/13/16 02:50 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Hey, he should not be blamed for things he did when he was a democrat, it didn't seem to bother them then....

---> On The View, Joy Behar called the woman who filed sex abuse cases against Bill Clinton, "tramps"...where the hell is the 'social media' outrage over that? Why hasn't that made the 6 O'Clock news? Instead I got to hear about some woman who claims that Trump groped her...thirty years ago. And another you claims that Trump shook her hand too long and then tried to kiss her on the lips.

#772661 - 10/14/16 02:10 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: Gecko]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

It is getting pretty pathetic now, seems people are trying to pass off that famous Alec Baldwin phone call as Tim Kaine. I am sure some idiots will fall for it. Too funny.

#772662 - 10/14/16 04:14 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: Gecko]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

There is VIDEOTAPE from 2007 of Obama on a plane SHOWING OFF his ERECTION to female staffers.

#772663 - 10/14/16 09:28 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: Gecko]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

This just in, in 2007, Donald Trump had a property dispute in Rancho Palo Verde, California. The dispute was between a homeowner and the golf course, and Trump stated that the fence on the property was actually on the golf course, and he demanded that it be MOVED. When the owner failed to do so, after several months and several letters, his construction crew showed up and MOVED the fence, so it was on the ACTUAL property line.

The homeowner? A woman by the name of Jessica Leeds...sound familiar?

#772664 - 10/15/16 01:12 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: gr8Dad]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Has Trump lost his mind, is he intentionally trying to lose this election. She walked by and he was not impressed with her. What the heck, he needs to stick to the issues, and let his staff handle the accusations.

#772665 - 10/16/16 01:53 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

And now the REST of the accusers stories are falling apart. The former "Apprentice" star INVITED Trump to visit her restaurant in April of this year, so she could show him how well she was doing.

Seems weird for a woman that couldn't READ an account of her experience 20 YEARS ago without crying...ijs.

I don't think there is anything Trump COULD do. When he DOESN'T address it, they pile on, and criticize him for NOT addressing it, when he DOES address it, he is "attacking" people.

Honestly, I envision a time, 20 or so years from now, when we as old people (okay, OLDER people, LOL), will talk about how INSANE the biased coverage of this election was.

Perfect example, Moochele goes on a whirlwind "Sh!t on Trump" tour, then the WHITE HOUSE issues a statement that ANYTHING Trump could or would say about her in defense would be BAD and would incur a WRATH. And the newsies SHRUGGED and moved on to the NEXT sh!t on Trump story.

#772666 - 10/16/16 12:27 PM Re: October Surprises [Re: gr8Dad]
Redlegg Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Yeah, hearing the first lady talk so emotionally about Trump was moving. Then again, they also believe Beyoncé is a wonderful role model for their children. Guess it is on of those in the eye of the beholder things. But the accusers aside, the media acting pretty much as an arm of the democrat party is pathetic. Hilary's true thoughts rolling out day after day make her sound pretty much like she wishes republicans actually were. After however many years of hearing about too big to fail, and main street not wall street, it is curious to hear how saving GM, and wall street doing so well are points of pride. One of the funnier ones was how she supported DOMA because a constitutional amendment was coming down the pipes banning gay marriage, so the only way to save it, was to ban it. She will probably save the 2nd Amendment the same way LOL.

Trump should just focus on the issues, because anything else is not really helping himself.

#772667 - 11/03/16 11:59 AM Re: October Surprises [Re: Redlegg]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

I love the meme with her words of how she was "Shaken to the core" hearing Trump say he would "grab their pvssy".

The bottom photo is her and her daughter at a Jay Z concert, while he raps, "P-U-S-S-Y", LMAO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: