Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#772729 - 11/09/16 08:36 AM Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump...
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Well, we did it, now the REAL work begins.

#772730 - 11/09/16 09:24 AM Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... [Re: gr8Dad]
SRS Offline

Carpal \'Tunnel

Holy Crap.....

#772731 - 11/09/16 01:15 PM Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... [Re: SRS]
mskelly Offline

journeyman

I hope the powers that be in our American Government are paying attention to what the people have said by electing Trump!! We are sick of the crap and want action!
My hope for our country is that we can move forward in a positive direction! Let the fun begin...... time to clean up the mess that is called Obama!!!!

Edited by mskelly (11/09/16 02:41 PM)

#772732 - 11/09/16 02:57 PM Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... [Re: gr8Dad]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
This is exactly what happens when 'government' refuses to listen to 'the people' and threaten to take away our guns.

On a side note, Clinton only carried 8 of 36 counties in my state, but 3 of those 8 are the most populous and 2 contain major universities and they are very "liberal".

#772733 - 11/09/16 03:08 PM Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... [Re: Gecko]
Gecko Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: Third rock from the sun
I also want to mention that our county and two local cities had previously voted to allow recreational sales/production, but the County Commissioners and local City Councils decided that the voters didn't know what they were doing, so they banned it until it could be re-voted on. The voters were resounding in that the ban should be lifted. Yeah!

FYI - I don't smoke weed myself, but I don't like it when I vote to pass something and the government disregards me.

#772751 - 11/18/16 01:38 PM Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... [Re: Gecko]
gr8Dad Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

The Federal government now stands in opposition to MORE than 50% of the states in regards to pot.

This will be the year it changes, I think.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: