Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#772755 - 11/20/16 02:31 AM refused visitation
socopasetic Offline
recently joined

My son found out on the morning of his ex first visitation that she had moved out of the home she had been living in while going to court, in the middle of the night. She did not inform him nor did she inform the court or guardian. My son went by the house and no power nor water was on. Looking inside most of the things where moved out. The only reason we became aware of this is because the dog catcher called my son to ask where his ex was now living because she had abandoned her dogs, birds and fish at the house. The dog catcher was building her case and the neighbors said the ex moved one to two weeks before. My son called his ex at 9 in the morning. Asked her why she had moved and why she had not told him. She claimed she didn't have to and she didn't know the new address. He reminded her they had a court ordered Co parting class that day and he planned to talk about the issue. She didn't show up. He texted her on and off through the day for the new address and she didn't produce one. 20 minutes before the scheduled visitation he texted her again for the new address. She claimed she was still living at the house she had always lived in. My son said ok. I know the power and water is off. She said she would be around to pick her son up on time. She came my son asked her to take him to the house and show him the power and water was on. She refused. My son refused to hand over his 3 year old son. She called the police. My son told the police he had no issue with granting the visitation but she refused to show him the power and water was on. The cop said he would follow her to the home and she could show him. She refused. About that time they had ran each of thier licence and found her licence was suspended. She had to get someone to come pick her and her car up. We are scared my son will be in trouble for refusing visitation. The gaurdian had told my son to let her take him then sit back and take note of what she did wrong. Take it to court. Even though she told my son she moved, then refused a new address, then told him she was still in the house that had no lights or water, refused to show my son and the cop proof of having water and power, then was confirmed not have a suspended licence. We fear my son will be in trouble for not granting visitation even still. I'm sure she will show cause him. Do you think he will be punished?

#772756 - 11/20/16 02:35 AM Re: refused visitation [Re: socopasetic]
socopasetic Offline
recently joined

Sorry. It's was confirmed that she had a suspended licence.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: