Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#770705 - 09/26/15 11:08 PM Did I screw up? Need advice please
MommyGirl Offline

recently joined

I am divorced and just started online dating. I've had one 6 month relationship since the divorce that didn't work out. I guess rebound is actually a thing. :).
Anyway, I took some time for myself and met a great guy online. We texted almost nonstop for about 10 days and met once for s great date that lasted 8 hours. Very innocent. He's been begging to get together again and wanted to see me each day this weekend. I invited him along to a festival with some friends last night and ended up drinking too much. I usually don't drink so when I do it has a major effect. He drove me to his home and I stayed overnight. I apologized profusely and todsy things haven't been the same. Did I mess up for good? He still wants to get together tomorrow. We have a lot in common and he was way into me this entire time. What should I do? Thank you! This is all new and so hard.

#772912 - 01/12/17 04:49 PM Re: Did I screw up? Need advice please [Re: MommyGirl]
khsmiley Offline

Why not explain to him that you usually don't drink and that your behavior was out of character? Apologize. Ask him how he feels about it.

#773645 - 06/04/17 10:15 PM Re: Did I screw up? Need advice please [Re: MommyGirl]
lifewithdivorce Offline
recently joined

Loc: North Carolina
Hmm...I really don't see a problem here. If he still wants to get together, I wouldn't worry about it. Everything should be fine.

A personal blog dedicated to sharing my experiences, lessons learned, and advice on navigating through life after separation and divorce.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: