Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#728166 - 03/18/16 10:49 PM Re: You know what to do.. [Re: Annie7676]
Drewmac412 Offline

recently joined

Loc: West Palm Beach, Florida
Exact same thing happened to me. No use in holding on. She's already checked out of the marriage. Plus even if you forgave her and she came back it would always be in the back of your mind and it will eat you up. Get therapy and work on yourself. Concentrate your energy on yourself and kids if you have any. The emotional pain is worse than physical pain but it does get better with time. Also, don't rush into a new relationship. Get your head right first.

#728167 - 10/03/16 12:38 PM Re: You know what to do.. [Re: Annie7676]
Melhern Offline

recently joined

I think you're a good man with issues that need to be sorted out, I think you're right monitoring her activities to prove her not committing to you but I feel you can hire a computer expert to monitor her phone activities to have an idea of what's going on, I tried it once with [email protected] and it's safe to say it turned out good. Good luck to you

#773148 - 03/28/17 11:39 PM Re: You know what to do.. [Re: JohnAnthony]
FrancoStacy Offline

Just a general comment. Most people do not leave relationships, especially marriage if there is not someone else or someone they are pretty sure will be there when they do leave.

The exceptions to this general rule is that people that are abused or facing addictions in the marriage may leave without someone else being there.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman that gets tired of her husband or starts feeling old then claims she dose not love her husband, is not happy and swears there is not anyone else...then you find out there was someone else. Then she tells people that my husband was controlling and some level of abusive and she wasn't happy.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: