Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#771207 - 12/26/15 02:03 PM wife turned out be masculine , more male features
jahmann Offline

recently joined

I married just two months before, after few days of marriage I realized my wife is more like male, except for her face she is muscular strong, has male like features. After close observation I feel she is more like male than women, her body appearance, some times her tone etc.
I did some google research on women strong, muscular etc, found that this might be the cause when women has high levels of testosterone, I am not a doctor, but a common man research found that it could be due to some hormonal imbalance. Can I file for divorce based on her male like features which was not disclosed to me?

Can I legally get a legal warrant for her to undergo medical exams to prove her male like symptoms?
I got married in india last month nov came back in dec living in va for the past 10 years.

#771208 - 12/27/15 03:47 PM Re: wife turned out be masculine , more male features [Re: jahmann]
Goodmom Offline
Pooh-Bah

You can get a divorce for any reason in the US. Personally, I think your wife could do a whole better than you and I wish her well in getting rid of her ignorant stbx.

#771209 - 01/27/16 06:29 AM Re: wife turned out be masculine , more male features [Re: Goodmom]
BreeLim Offline

recently joined

You can get a divorce for that, sure. But seriously? Was there no way that you could've notice those features before marrying her? Even with just the tone? Did you marry her because you loved her? If so, how can you not love her still with who she is?

#771210 - 07/11/16 09:22 PM Re: wife turned out be masculine , more male features [Re: BreeLim]
ukdeedpoll Offline

recently joined

This could be the right blog for everyone who is desires to be familiar with this topic. You already know much its practically not easy to argue along (not that I just would want…HaHa). You certainly put the latest spin with a topic thats been discussing for decades. Excellent stuff, just great!

#773166 - 04/01/17 10:00 PM Re: wife turned out be masculine , more male features [Re: jahmann]
FrancoStacy Offline

Is this serious?

How about love, do you or don't you?
Are you saying she has boy part?

Does she know you feel this way?

Maybe she should beat your ass

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: