Ok so I'm going to very real and blunt with you all because I need advice (not beat down for stupid decisions)...so here it goes...me and my husband got married in Sept of 2014, which was a mistake on both parts considering our circumstances at that time. But less than a year later (May 2015) we both went to jail (nevermind the charges). I got out in Aug 2015 and went to a rehab in GA from Oct 2015 to Dec 2016 but after I graduated they had a residential place there for graduates that you could live on property still which I did until the last week of April and then decided to move back home to TN. Now, I haven't spoke to my husband except for one time since I was released from jail in Aug 2015. I couldn't really tell you what he has been up to, although I know it hasn't been good because he is currently sitting in jail in TN, for what, I'm not sure. I am wanting to file for divorce and even though I haven't spoke to him about it, I don't believe he will contest it. We have no kids together, no property, nothing...so there isn't really anything to fight over in the divorce. I just don't know where to start with all this because this is my first time ever doing this and I don't really have the money to afford a lawyer. So if anyone has any advice for what I need to do or how I should go about this, please let me know.