Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#773392 - 05/04/17 10:40 PM Please someone advise me on what to do
Carey Offline
recently joined

Ok so I'm going to very real and blunt with you all because I need advice (not beat down for stupid decisions)...so here it goes...me and my husband got married in Sept of 2014, which was a mistake on both parts considering our circumstances at that time. But less than a year later (May 2015) we both went to jail (nevermind the charges). I got out in Aug 2015 and went to a rehab in GA from Oct 2015 to Dec 2016 but after I graduated they had a residential place there for graduates that you could live on property still which I did until the last week of April and then decided to move back home to TN. Now, I haven't spoke to my husband except for one time since I was released from jail in Aug 2015. I couldn't really tell you what he has been up to, although I know it hasn't been good because he is currently sitting in jail in TN, for what, I'm not sure. I am wanting to file for divorce and even though I haven't spoke to him about it, I don't believe he will contest it. We have no kids together, no property, nothing...so there isn't really anything to fight over in the divorce. I just don't know where to start with all this because this is my first time ever doing this and I don't really have the money to afford a lawyer. So if anyone has any advice for what I need to do or how I should go about this, please let me know.

#773394 - 05/05/17 01:19 AM Re: Please someone advise me on what to do [Re: Carey]
MinnesotaMom Offline

old hand

There are documents online on how to divorce if you simply google: how to initiate divorce in TN

#773396 - 05/05/17 02:20 PM Re: Please someone advise me on what to do [Re: Carey]
TJMH Online   content

enthusiast

There may be assistance and advice available from your local family law court--you can check at your local courthouse and see what's offered.

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: