Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#773416 - 05/10/17 08:05 AM QDRO
RichardJam Offline
recently joined

Can the QDRO order be done before the de? My soon to be ex has done everything to delay as she makes more than two and a half times I do and I am also seeking alimony and because of that her attorney has not exchanged all the discovery my attorney asked for even after filing motion for it and even after judge ordered her to turn over discovery as well as updated financials that still wasn't done and mediation was canceled by the mediator after canceling 4 times and on our pretrial hearing her attorney sends a para and we didn't even get to see the judge and being I am on disability I have read and am seeking confirmation a QDRO can be done before decree is issued and it is either the QDRO gets taken care of or when we got back to court for pretrial hearing on the 16th of May if discovery still isn't done I guess maybe time to seek emergency alimony if that is what they call it as I am sure they will again delay it.

#773420 - 05/10/17 05:09 PM Re: QDRO [Re: RichardJam]
TJMH Online   content

enthusiast

https://www.thepunctuationguide.com/

#773424 - 05/10/17 07:00 PM Re: QDRO [Re: TJMH]
RichardJam Offline
recently joined

the punctuation guide, really helpful I am not here for an English lesson and if you couldn't figure out what I was asking but you take the time to dog me on a few punctuation problems all I can say is you have to much time on your hands and maybe you could go to another site that helps people with homework you enthusiast you. Thanks anyways loser.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: