Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#770449 - 08/03/15 01:43 AM Unwanted Divorce
lessalinas2 Offline

recently joined

Me and my husband our currently separated and i was totally shocked by this. We were having more frequent arguments and a few of them got pretty ugly. But i honestly just believed we were in a rough patch and could have easily worked it out. I still believe that till this day. Let me rewind a bit, he is active duty army and recently starting hanging out with more single soldiers. AT one point when i was visiting my family he spent the night at the barracks in a room with two other men and a single female that i did not know and he saw no issue with this. He had a friend who was married and staying at the barracks and i was under the assumption he was being kicked out so I agreed for this guy to move in. Pretty much since then was when the arguing started to get worse. (mind you this guy is married and immature and does not know how to take care of himself and this is who my husband chose to confide our whole relationship in) Well one day after a fight i asked my husband to come home alone so we can resolve this fighting issue. But he just suddenly says i dont love you anymore and I want a divorce. I asked him how long he felt this way and he couldnt even say but claim it happened after my birthday which was the middle of may. He dumped me at the end of June. I was confused because he seemed so adamant that he knew 100% that we were done. However my husband absolutely refuses to work this out just because his mother made him go to counseling when he was younger and didnt like it. So here I am 22, picked up my life to be with and support his and he is forcing me into a divorce that I dont want just because he can. He claims he doesnt know himself and has to get a divorce to find himself. Communication between us has become so terrible I nearly have to call his chain of command every time I cannot get a hold of my husband. We only have one car and from weird (and stupid) circumstances i only have a permit. So i have to depend on my husband to go anywhere because i am stranded at my own home because he has the car. At this point i am being treated as the one who ruined everything and the inconvenient one even though i absolutely dont want this. I just finished my associates degree, I have no job becuase i was under the assumption my husband was supporting me in finishing school. I have no money that i can call my own and basically will not receive anything financially besides the amount of BAH that will be mine until the divorce is final. Im forced to move home, my family is poor with no way of helping me out and i have to start over my life when he gets to be comfortable because he has his job and nearly all of our belongings and money. Also he currently left the city without informing me and went out of his range but attempted to lie. (i could see the city he was in by a debit transaction) and from what his 1st sgt told me he should be available to me whenever i need anything so I am at a loss if I should report this to his chain of command. I am just broken hearted and at a loss of what is owed to me.

#773664 - 06/12/17 09:34 AM Re: Unwanted Divorce [Re: lessalinas2]
Patrickmiller Offline
recently joined

Divorce is always unwanted, or you can say in most of the cases it is unwanted, My sympathies are with you and hope you have over come this now.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: