Bare with me as this is my first post.

A little background of what's going on, I am a 23 year old guy who got married to a good friend (who is also a male) this past January 27th. He is from Mexico and was living here on visa, so I thought. 2 months after being married I ended up deciding to get help and went to rehab in Florida. Being gone a month, I had a lot of time to think.

When I returned back to Michigan in March my friend Bryan who lived with my -husband- and I had told me that my husbands' visa had expired 2 years prior. By this time my husband and I already started immigration proceedings, when I confronted him he fessed up and told me the truth. I felt crushed and taken advantage of and decided to move back to my parents.

It's been roughly 4.5 months and I want nothing to do with him, I have been putting off trying to get an annulment or Divorce. Being that I was drunk most of the days leading up to the wedding as well as during the vows, and the fact he basically used me to achieve citizenship. What is the best way to go about this?