Hello,
My wife and I have agreed that it is time for a dissolution. Since we have kids in daycare, we have decided to wait until they are in school full time to get this finalized. That will be next fall. We are proceeding with the dissolution, but are staying together until the kids are in school full time.

Here is my question, My wife wants to keep the kids in their current school system, which I agree is best for them. The concern is my wife wants to keep the house, but she can't afford it without help. Without giving numbers out, I am currently about 70% of our income. It has been proposed been in lieu of paying child support/alimony, I would cover the mortgage. The time frame has yet to be determined. Once timing is finalized, do you think this proposal is fair? Any insight is greatly appreciated.