Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#774212 - 01/16/18 07:14 AM Daughter seem,s to try and hurt me with divorce.
jjmcwill Offline
recently joined

Hello, I am not sure how to handle this. My daughter and I have always been close, but since her mother and I have separated it has been frustrating. She tries to hurt me by insinuating that she doesn't love me but loves her mom. Her mother is an extremely verbally abusive woman and its no surprise that my daughter has picked up on it.
I am currently trying to cope with the fact that we have separated (which I am relieved about) and the wife is posting pics of her and her new boyfriend on facebook and kind of publicly shaming me as well as texting awful things. So when the daughter takes digs at me it doesn't hurt it makes me want to swing her around by her fucking hair. She is the only reason I am really even in the area. I want to move so bad but I am trying to be a Daddy and not just a father. I can see that the mother is going to do her best to make things extremely hard on me in the divorce. Part of me just want to say to hell with it. She is around her mother most of the time and her mother has consistently denigrated me to her. This post sounds very woe is me and I am aware of this, but its what I am feeling. I guess really I need help. Help to do things right. Any advice is appreciated.

#774213 - 01/16/18 07:31 AM Re: Daughter seem,s to try and hurt me with divorce. [Re: jjmcwill]
emma08482 Offline
recently joined

Loc: 7700 Irvine Center Drive, Suit...
Hey Hi , sorry !
The decisions you make during a family law case can affect you and your children the rest of your lives. These decisions should not be made without being informed of your rights under the law. Costly mistakes can occur if you trust the other side to explain your rights under the law. Instead, you should educate yourself as to those rights through a consultation with a qualified family law attorney. Many attorneys provide consultations on an hourly basis without the necessity of a big retainer. You should get the information you need to make these very important decisions as soon as you can. Ignorance is not bliss. In family law, ignorance can cause great harm to your family, your assets and your finances.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: