Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#774176 - 12/26/17 07:17 PM Should I leave my wife?
Lance Offline
recently joined

I'm not sure why I ask this question because I already know the answer. I've been a flawed husband, but even in bad times I've always showed love and support for my wife.

My wife has always been extremely cold and uncaring. Even with our kids. I don't think she has a nurturing bone in her body. She is extremely high strung and quick to anger. She is also extremely unhappy.

Against my better judgment, I bought my wife her 'dream home' even though it was overpriced and in an area that I wasn't especially crazy about. While I knew that buying the house would be a mistake, I didn't realize just how big a mistake it would truly turn out to be.

I have failed my wife. I have failed to make her happy and I am tired of her constant abrasiveness, lack of affection and lack of support.

#774177 - 12/27/17 08:31 PM Re: Should I leave my wife? [Re: Lance]
MinnesotaMom Online   content

old hand

Whether you leave or not is up to you, but know it's not your job to make her happy. If she's unhappy, that's on her.

#774252 - 01/24/18 06:51 AM Re: Should I leave my wife? [Re: Lance]
kenpatric Offline
recently joined

If someone is not happy with himself, he/she wouldn't be happy with anyone either.

I'm not sure but I highly doubt things may still work out if you involve a psychiatrist or psychologist to really make sure if it something that can be treated with therapy or something. Worth a shot.

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: