Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#773812 - 07/10/17 08:00 AM New member here about to lose my mind
Pnwmomof3 Offline
recently joined

Loc: Seattle, WA
Hello everyone, I'm new here and hope that this is a place where I can give and receive support.

Basic facts: Married 16 years, which includes a year and a half of separation. Divorced in 2012. Three kids, a girl (17) and two boys (13 and 11). Ex lives in a nearby city. I have been un-partnered since the divorce and he was been partnered many times, including getting married a few months ago (to a former friend of mine).

Until he got married, ex and I generally got along pretty well and went as far as to sit together at games and performances, celebrated all holidays and birthdays together (even mine, my mother's and my sister's), and we were what I could call friends. For the most part, we have similar parenting styles and the kids know they can't play one off the other (and never tried).

Lately things have been difficult because of his wife's 14 yo son, who is an aggressive kid with issues that go back to when he was a toddler (I've known this woman and her kids for about 12 years).

So yeah, it would be great to get advice, give advice and be a part of a community that understands.

Cheers!

#773979 - 10/05/17 10:03 AM Re: New member here about to lose my mind [Re: Pnwmomof3]
MinnesotaMom Online   content

old hand

Do you have a question?

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: