Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Topic Options
#774235 - 01/22/18 04:23 AM Advice for woman going through divorce
Goodvibes Offline
recently joined

Hi there! I'm posting trying to gain insight and advice to hopefully help a friend through her divorce.

They have not yet finalized their divorce but have been separated for around a year.
They split custody of their four children ages ranging from 4 to 12. Her ex has a new live-in girlfriend. He has asked that they call the new woman mom and my friend struggles with this. She also has feelings that her children may like their new family more than her. Her youngest has actually said some things along those lines and this is breaking her heart.

I'm not incredibly close to the situation so I can't offer much more details. Has anyone had similar struggles? How did you overcome them? Any advice or words of encouragement I could offer her are greatly appreciated.

#774295 - 02/06/18 05:31 AM Re: Advice for woman going through divorce [Re: Goodvibes]
Ivy Roberts Offline
recently joined

Hello, I am a professional mediator; I can help you with your question. Don’t tense so much and keep calm.

If your friend going through the hard times, then she has to use divorce mediator. This is the best method for him to sort out her problems. The decision to get a divorce is a very difficult one no matter where you live or what the circumstances. A mediator is an independent, neutral third-party who conducts mediation. He or she helps people involved in a conflict or dispute come to the agreement. Divorce mediation replaces conflict with compromise and cooperation.

Moderator:  dsAdmin 

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: