USA Divorced Parents began in 1984 as a response to the growing number of childhood problems caused by the loss of a parent in a divorce due to unfair child custody determinations and/or ineffective court-ordered parenting plans.
The new and unique paradigm used by USA Divorced Parents was developed by our team of experts and parents based upon thousands of families going through the stressors of divorce. Our team included children, researchers and practitioners in the field of family law, educators, and physicians.
This unique and effective program provides self-advocacy for the parent wanting to take responsible action in the best interest of their child.
- Restraining orders
- No overnight visitation
- Unfair parenting plans
- Physical custody not equitable
- False allegations of sexual abuse or misconduct
- Alienation of child by the other parent
- Prevented from involvement in child’s school
- Supervised visitation
- Involuntary Mental Examination
- Provide documented evidence that you Pre-Qualify as a custodial parent
- Hire your own expert!
Often in divorce litigation, it becomes necessary to establish credibility and confidences acceptable to the courts. Our personalized and supportive parenting assessments provide documentation and evidence in court format for submission at preliminary, custody, and co-parenting hearings. We support our parents each step of the way through their court process. Effective Parent Advocacy assures every parent their lawful rights as a parent. This serves the best interest of your child. We provide our consumers the highest standards of expertise and professional care.
- We provide expert evidence and/or testimony
- We provide solutions to common custody problems including issues of restraining orders, contempt charges, and false allegations.
- We tell you how to successfully meet with and be successful with custody evaluators, mediators, and guardian ad litems.
- Our Parent Evaluation may be used in court to refute a negative child custody determination.
- We include Federal statues in support of your parental rights
- Our recommendations are supported by scientific research.
We provide professional services. Our custody and parent evaluation documents are in court format. Your initial consultation is provided free of any charge and you are under no obligation to retain the services of a USA Divorced Parent expert.
|All of the Tools are designed to save you time and money. Most of the Divorce Tools are web-based software which require a user account for access. The Tools are fully functional from any computer and/or mobile device connected to the internet by logging in through the website. This being said, it does not matter what type of computer or operating system you have.|
- We can be reached at 1-800-680-9052 if you have questions.
- Most of the Divorce Tools are backed with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- See all of our Divorce Tools.
Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Make Sure You Document Everything.
Customer SupportCall us toll-free if you have questions regarding any of the products and resources. We are available Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST.
Established in 1996
© 1996 - 2021 Divorce Source, Inc. All Rights Reserved.