QdroDeskTM provides family law attorneys, their clients, and pro se individuals an instant, easy, accurate, and affordable way to prepare a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO), the appropriate settlement agreement language, and processing instructions. And it is all online, with an easy to use, question–and-answer format that has made QdroDeskTM an industry leader.
You follow three easy steps, and QdroDeskTM does the rest.
1. First you create your account. Inside your account you complete a short online questionnaire. You are prompted to answer a series of questions pertaining to the plan participant, his or her spouse, and the scope of the QDRO desired.
2. Once all the questions are answered, you instantly print your QDRO, agreement language and processing instructions. These documents can also be saved to your computer in both PDF and MSWord versions for safe keeping, easy review, and editing if needed.
3. Finally, you review your QDRO and related documents and deliver them to the opposing side, the court, and the plan administrator for approval.
Yes. Finally QDROs Can Be Prepared Instantly Online.
QdroDeskTM is affordable at only $299 per QDRO, which is a fraction of what most other providers charge. Our innovative online preparation platform makes it easy for us to pass savings onto our customers.
With QdroDeskTM, you manage your QDRO at your convenience from your own desk. You are able to log into your account and have a QDRO accurately prepared, ready for execution, court approval, and submission to the plan administrator in minutes. Upon completion, you have the option of submitting your QDRO for a free 9-Point Review Process which is performed by a QDRO specialist. The review process entails a detailed analysis of the QDRO with a full analysis report.
QdroDeskTM saves time. With QdroDeskTM you eliminate all written requests and lengthy delivery periods for the initial draft as well as any updates or revisions that may be needed.
QdroDeskTM also includes a lookup database of over 100,000 plans providing accurate plan names, plan types, and plan administrator contact information.
|All of the Tools are designed to save you time and money. Most of the Divorce Tools are web-based software which require a user account for access. The Tools are fully functional from any computer and/or mobile device connected to the internet by logging in through the website. This being said, it does not matter what type of computer or operating system you have.|
- We can be reached at 1-800-680-9052 if you have questions.
- Most of the Divorce Tools are backed with a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- See all of our Divorce Tools.
Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Make Sure You Document Everything.
Customer SupportCall us toll-free if you have questions regarding any of the products and resources. We are available Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST.
Established in 1996
© 1996 - 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Divorce Source. All Rights Reserved.