Document Description & Explanation
If you have property and need to transfer ownership to someone else, you can draw up a Quit Claim Deed. In the realm of divorce, a Quit Claim Deed is used to transfer real property from one spouse to the other, typically the marital home.
Quit Claim Deeds are typically utilized in the following instances:
- To pass your rights in property to a spouse or ex-spouse
- To gift your property to another person or family member
- To transfer ownership in a property to a trust
- To correct the spelling of a name in a previous deed
- To change tenancy (how the property is owned) between owners
How it Works?
is a FREE
online platform that helps you craft and manage professionally written and detailed documents and letters quickly and easily. No need to start from scratch!
Getting Started - Build This Document for Free
Inside your account you can build and manage vital divorce relevant letters and documents. Drafting a well written letter or structuring a document properly can make all the difference in regards to achieving your desired results. This FREE online tool will help you do just that.
DIY Online Divorce
3StepDivorceTM is an easy, affordable online solution that produces all your divorce paperwork in less than one hour.