Any relationship can heal. No matter how painful or destructive your relationship may be there is always hope for improvement and restoration. Sound impossible? Well, it's not! Antagonism and defensiveness can be dissolved. Anger and resentment can be replaced with forgiveness and compassion. Conflict can turn into cooperation.
Maybe you'll fall back in love and stay together in a way that works. Maybe you'll need to go your separate ways. Whatever happens, you have the opportunity and ability to heal your relationship. You can be free of the hurt, the anger and the resentment.
- Put the Focus On Cleaning Up Your Relationship: Once you establish an intimate relationship with someone, you will have a relationship with that person for the rest of your life.
- Resolve Legal Issues Effortlessly: In any divorce, there are certain legal issues that need to be resolved. You need to decide who gets the children.
- What You Know Makes a Difference: How you interact with the other person determines how that person will interact towards you.
- Acknowledge the Love That's There: Once two people fall in love, the love is there to stay. You can't push it away even if you wanted to.
- Let the Other Person Be the Way He or She Is: The experience of love is created by giving the gift of unconditional acceptance and appreciation. It's letting someone be exactly the way he or she is.
- See Your Role in the Problem: At any moment, you are totally at the effect of everything around you. Whatever happens, you will react in some way.
- Don't Hang On: Relationships don't always work out the way we want. Sometimes relationships become so painful that somebody wants to leave.
- Letting Go: The moment you let go, everything seems to change. With the fear and upset gone, you see your situation very differently.
- Start the Healing Process: You now have the opportunity to discover and heal the issues that have been sabotaging your life.
- Uncontested Divorce: An uncontested divorce is one in which the parties involved have, by themselves, that is without the help of the court, worked out the important issues pertaining to the divorce; for example, division of property, child custody and child support issues.
- Divorce Online - With this online software you will complete and instantly print your divorce forms and step-by-step filing procedures to file your own divorce in a timely, professional, and hassle free fashion.
- Online Separation Agreements - When you and your spouse agree about how to resolve your issues, 3StepAgreementTM puts you in charge and gets everything in writing.
- Divorce Negotiation Online - You will be surprised how easy it is to resolve your disputes through our innovative Divorce Negotiation CenterTM. It's FREE. Give it a try.
|How to Divorce as Friends (Audio Book)
How to Divorce as Friends. As Featured On Oprah! You can divorce as friends! No matter how painful or destructive your relationship is today, you have the ability to turn your situation around. You can end the conflict and restore the love, one human being to another. Sound impossible? Well itŐs not! It can happen for you.
Author: Bill Ferguson
Related Article ArchivesCourt Procedures
All Article Archives
Related CategoriesContemplating Divorce
Related ForumsDIY Divorce
Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Make Sure You Document Everything.
DIY Online Divorce
3StepDivorceTM is an easy, affordable online divorce solution that helps you prepare all your divorce paperwork in less than one hour.
How to Divorce as Friends (Audio Book)
Established in 1996
© 1996 - 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Divorce Source. All Rights Reserved.