Premium Online Parenting Plan Service
(Available for All 50 States and D.C.)
Divorce Source, Inc. has created this online parenting plan service as a low-cost solution for creating and maintaining a parenting plan without having to hire a lawyer. Our company has been in the business of providing online divorce and custody solutions since 1997. With our years of experience, expertise, and customer feedback we have developed this easy-to-use and inexpensive online solution for drafting a detailed parenting plan, which is ready for signing. The total cost is $149.00.
When using this parenting plan service you will turn what seems to be an overwhelming task into a valuable parenting tool, resulting in a happier and healthy life for you, the other parent, and of course, your child. You and the other parent will be able to express and communicate to each other what is believed to be in the best interests of your child without letting emotions towards one another get in the way. Your parenting plan will allow you to stay focused on your child.
Your parenting plan will help you organize the current and future changes in your family structure. Who will make what decisions? How will you share time with your child? What life-enhancing activities will your child participate in? How will your child's emotional, spiritual, physical, education, medical, and social needs be met? Who will support the child? Who will save for college? These are just a few of the vital questions our comprehensive parenting plan will answer.
With this online service you will generate and maintain a current parenting plan. We provide in depth explanations, and execution and filing instructions to put your parenting plan in effect in a timely, professional, and hassle free fashion. If you have questions about this premium parenting plan service, please call 1-800-680-9052 from 9am -5pm Mon-Fri. EST.
Using this service, you will learn...
Facts and Features...
- What you need to do to help your child emotionally through separation or divorce.
- How to effectively communicate with your child and the other parent.
- How to secure and protect your child's social, educational, medical, and financial future.
- How important it is to have a legal binding agreement with the other parent.
- A one-time cost of $149.00 (no hidden fees).
- 1000's of satisfied customers since 1997.
- The family courts, clerks, and judges know us.
- Our company has been recognized by Forbes, CNN, USA Today and many others.
- You create and maintain a personalized Parenting Plan ready for signing.
- Covers custody, visitation and child support issues.
- The service addresses over 100 parenting issues.
- Fast and easy process.
- MSword and PDF formats for editing flexibility (if needed).
- Structured according to current applicable state laws.
- Average Parenting Plan is 16 pages in length.
- Easily print several versions for negotiating.
- Lifetime access (your account does not run out or close).
- Private log in (which may be shared with the other parent).
- Friendly customer service by phone and e-mail.
- Trustworthy, private and secure.
- Try before you buy with our Demo Account.
- 100% Guaranteed.
How it Works! (3 easy steps!)
Step 1. You create a private online parenting plan account by providing your billing information and establishing your username and password. Once this is done you can begin using the service.
Step 2. When logged in, you answer a few easy (non-legal) questions about you and your children at your own pace. Each question has an in depth explanation if needed and our support staff is available by phone and e-mail.
Step 3. After all the questions are answered, you will instantly generate and print your parenting plan along with the execution and filing instructions.
Remember: You can log in and out of your account at anytime from any computer. This means that you can answer the questions at your own pace as well as share your log in account information with the other parent for his or her participation if desired. All of the questions you answer are saved and each answer may be easily changed at any time. You may change, re-generate, and reprint your parenting plan at your convenience. This means you can maintain a current parenting plan without absorbing additional legal fees.
Brief Online Parenting Plan Service Description:
This is the most convenient, affordable and user friendly way to create your own parenting plan without hiring a lawyer. You will save hundreds of dollars now and in the future on legal fees by using this service, while keeping your family issues secure and confidential. Read about our 100% Money Back Guarantee.
STEP 1: Begin Your Premium Online Parenting Plan ($149.00)
ATTENTION: Until Further Notice, We Do Not Offer this Service for the State of North Carolina & Arkansas.
Click Here to Begin
ATTENTION: Our Parenting Plans are state specific according to applicable state laws. After you create your account, you will be prompted to choose your state prior to beginning the process of creating your plan. The state you should choose is typically the state in which the children reside or the state in which a custody arrangement is in place or going to be ordered by the court.