[Existing Customer Login]
Tennessee Premium On-line Will Service ($99.00)
This easy to use, accurate, and up-to-date On-line Last Will and Testament (a.k.a. Will) Service is a perfect "do it yourself (without a lawyer)" Will solution for the state of Tennessee.
Whether you are contemplating divorce, experiencing divorce, or just recently divorced, having a new or updated Will should be the first thing on your list of "To Do's". Ask any lawyer or judge and they will tell you the same.
Does your ex-spouse or soon to be ex-spouse deserve part of your estate? Probably not, which is why you should have a Will.
Do you have designated guardians for your child(ren)? For a single parent this is a must!
A Last Will and Testament is a legally enforceable declaration of a person's wishes regarding matters to be attended to after his or her death and not operative until his or her death; usually but not always relating to property, children, guardians, trustees, and executors of your estate.
This being said, you can see just how important it is to make sure all of your intentions regarding these issues are carried out in a fashion to protect the emotional and financial future of your children (if you have any) or your designated beneficiaries.
This system also addresses many issues, but not limited to; marital status, property distribution, children, beneficiaries, primary guardians, secondary guardians, executor(s), burial choices, pets, insurance policies, bank accounts, safe deposit box, and statement of desires concerning property and/or children.
This service does NOT just provide blank forms or is it a substitute for a simple "do it yourself" Will kit. Rather it is a more comprehensive service that provides you with your completed Will and related documents, in depth explanations, and step-by-step execution instructions to do your own Will in a timely, professional, and hassle free fashion. You have complete control of your own Will from the privacy and comfort of your own home, which is the way it should be!
Since laws regarding Wills do vary from state to state, you will receive the necessary documents and execution instructions for the state of Tennessee. If you do not live in Tennessee, please click here for your state. If you have questions about this premium service, please call 1-800-680-9052 from 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. EST.
What You Will Save With This Service...
The average Tennessee lawyer has an hourly fee of $200 with an average Last Will and Testament cost of $600. With our Premium On-line Will Service you pay just $99 with no additional fees for future alterations to your documents. This means you can update your Will as often as you like at no charge! Your savings are over $500 in just the initial draft.
Here Are the Facts and Features...
- No complicated documents to prepare or complete!
- Divorcesource.com has satisfied 120,000+ on-line customers since 1997.
- Divorcesource.com has been recognized by Forbes, USA Today, CNN and many others.
- 100% Money Back Guaranteed (we stand behind our product).
- Complete service with or without children.
- Step-by-step easy to understand execution instructions.
- No legal fees with no extra hidden costs.
- No lawyer required.
- No additional charges for revisions or updates.
- Simple, user-friendly, and fast process.
- Instant document creation (no waiting for delivery).
- Current and 100% accurate documents.
- Documents are downloadable as one file or individually.
- Easy editing capabilities (if needed).
- Fast and reliable customer service (phone or e-mail support).
- Accessible from any computer connected to the internet.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- Trustworthy, private, and secure (Verisign 128-bit encryption).
- No time limits on your account.
How the Service Works... (3 easy steps!)
Step 1. You create a private on-line account by providing your billing information and establishing your username and password.
Step 2. When logged in, you answer a few easy (non-legal) questions at your own pace. Each question has an in depth explanation if needed.
Step 3. After all the questions are answered, you may instantly generate and print your personal Will, related documents, and your instructions.
Remember: With this premium service you are able to login and logout of the secure environment at any time. This means that you can complete the questions at your own pace. All of the questions you answer are saved and each answer may be altered at any time. You may reprint or alter your documents as necessary with no additional fees.
Why is This the Best Service the Web Has to Offer?
1. Fastest way to do your own Will.
2. Most user-friendly, with no hassles.
3. Updated daily as documents and laws change.
4. Gives you the most control over your own Will.
5. Easiest editing capabilities (if needed).
6. Personal customer support area (if needed).
STEP 1: Begin Your Tennessee Premium On-line Will ($99.00)
Click Here to Begin
[an error occurred while processing this directive]