Tips on Using the Research Center:
1. The more you browse the more you will learn!
2. Keep in mind, you can always print pages for later reading.
3. Use the "find" feature on your browser to search a specific page.
4. Eliminate"the, a, and, to" from keyword search phrases.
5. Using the "All Word" feature will tend to narrow the results.
6. Using the "Any Word" feature will tend to broaden the results.
7. Using multiple words tends to get more specific results.
8. Avoid using the word divorce, because everything is related to divorce.
9. Try choosing "Category Matches" at the top of the search results.
10. At the bottom of the search results, you can search in existing results.
11. The "Research Center" appears at the bottom of most pages just like this one.