Start Your Divorce Today - Premium Divorce Online

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Life After Divorce
Jump to new posts The Thing That Makes Me Laugh Sadly by Lucid84 @ Today at 08:19 AM

So my ex cheated on me with her boss over a year ago. They were super in love and were going to move in together and all that jazz. Well, last minute he chickens out, and I think she found out he was having an affair with a married man at her work. W
New York Issues
Jump to new posts Quick Products In car - An Update by azibiju @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Sometimes, people in this field are criticized that they are obsessed with style at the cost of the other issues of importance. This museum contains the masterpieces of Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio and dozens of other lumin
Property and Debt
One more thing, will he be able to split half of my property overseas? Thanks.
Saving Your Marriage
Jump to new posts Unhappy and unsure what to do by Unhappywife75 @ 08/13/18 06:50 AM

Hi. So I recently got married (May) and already there are so many problems. We've been told so many times that the first year is the hardest which I do truly believe but I also think our problems go beyond just normal first year marriage problems. On
Cohabitation Issues
Jump to new posts Re: soon to be ex wants new girlfriend to move in by VolterFollerton @ 08/12/18 01:02 PM

I like no one understands you, since I get along with my daughter I can not get into a ten-month mowing. I'm a sales person and I do not know what the problem is, but I do not have enough female heat, but it's good that we're having fun with friends
Life After Divorce
Jump to new posts Re: Affair is obvious, ex won't admit by Mike11111 @ 08/11/18 11:13 PM

Thank you both for the replies and I do understand what you're saying. I guess what triggered this is I talked to her best friend last month (the one who confirmed in April that my ex definitely did have an affair) and the friend said she hung out w

Resources & Tools
Start Your Divorce Online Start Your Divorce
Several Options to Get Started Today.
Divorce Tools Online Divorce Tools
Keeping it Simple to Get the Job Done.
Divorce Downloads Download Center
Instantly Download Books, Guides & Forms.
Divorce and Custody Books Discount Books
Over 100 of the Best Divorce & Custody Books.
Negotiate Online Negotiate Online
Settle your Divorce and Save.
Custody and Support Tracking Custody Scheduling
Make Sure You Document Everything.

Easily Connect With a Lawyer or Mediator
Have Divorce Professionals from Your Area Contact You!
Enter Your Zip Code: