Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump...

Posted by: gr8Dad

Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... - 11/09/16 08:36 AM

Well, we did it, now the REAL work begins.
Posted by: SRS

Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... - 11/09/16 09:24 AM

Holy Crap.....
Posted by: mskelly

Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... - 11/09/16 01:15 PM

I hope the powers that be in our American Government are paying attention to what the people have said by electing Trump!! We are sick of the crap and want action!
My hope for our country is that we can move forward in a positive direction! Let the fun begin...... time to clean up the mess that is called Obama!!!!
Posted by: Gecko

Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... - 11/09/16 02:57 PM

This is exactly what happens when 'government' refuses to listen to 'the people' and threaten to take away our guns.

On a side note, Clinton only carried 8 of 36 counties in my state, but 3 of those 8 are the most populous and 2 contain major universities and they are very "liberal".
Posted by: Gecko

Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... - 11/09/16 03:08 PM

I also want to mention that our county and two local cities had previously voted to allow recreational sales/production, but the County Commissioners and local City Councils decided that the voters didn't know what they were doing, so they banned it until it could be re-voted on. The voters were resounding in that the ban should be lifted. Yeah!

FYI - I don't smoke weed myself, but I don't like it when I vote to pass something and the government disregards me.
Posted by: gr8Dad

Re: Congrats, President Elect Donald J. Trump... - 11/18/16 01:38 PM

The Federal government now stands in opposition to MORE than 50% of the states in regards to pot.

This will be the year it changes, I think.