How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ

Posted by: starford

How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ - 02/09/11 03:17 AM

My wife and I are considering filing for a no-fault divorce in AZ. There are children involved. What is a reasonable expectation of how long the process will take from separation to execution of the divorce and a QDRO?
Posted by: masmoola

Re: How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ - 07/26/11 11:22 PM

My wife worked for The Cavanagh Law [censored] in Phoenix; call them, they'll be happy to help you.
Posted by: Jade4Az

Re: How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ - 04/22/13 04:59 AM

Depends, my brother and his ex had 1 child, had verbally agreed to no-fault in AZ and then after divorce he started dating and all hell broke lose. Might get through the first part however be prepared when you move on and begin dating for emotions to start driving more court dates around custody, child related expenses, etc. Would advise go along to get along and also be very diligent about keeping all of your pertinent documents organized so you are prepared for the worse case scenario until all children are 18.
Posted by: hallunderwood

Re: How Long to Complete the Divorce Process in AZ - 01/18/15 07:48 PM

[quote]My wife and I are considering filing for a no-fault divorce in AZ. There are children involved. What is a reasonable expectation of how long the process will take from separation to execution of the divorce and a QDRO? [/quote]

All Arizona divorces are no fault.