Posted by: myangels

Question - 02/26/07 08:19 PM

Is there a number you can call to see if your taxes are going to be intercepted?
Posted by: Gecko

Re: Question - 02/26/07 09:07 PM

Posted by: LeAnne

Re: Question - 02/26/07 10:46 PM

They have to send you a letter or notice of intercept. If it was a joint return, the other party on your taxes would be able to claim injured spouse and get their money back.
Posted by: myangels

Re: Question - 02/27/07 01:44 PM

Yeah cause if thats the case then she can claim both kids and then the X can just take what I would take which is not much.